Spencer - Week 1

CeCiMom

When watching some feeds yesterday that little CBS chart on the right someone was saying Spencer used the N word and fa*ggot. Is this true?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What??? He is going to make a call Jesse Jackson and Richard Simmons!

Well, I tend not to believe what I read in CBS chat because they are a nutty bunch. I was just double checking.

When watching some feeds yesterday that little CBS chart on the right someone was saying Spencer used the N word and fa*ggot. Is this true?

I can't see him saying that. I don't know the guy but I think (aside from the PC factor in general) he is too devious to say that when it could bite him in his formidable ass. I am thinking - from general remarks made by him on feeds - that he tolerates Andy.

I agree with you about the CBS chat. It's a mess.

^Spencer and Andy get along really well...not just "tolerate" (sat june 29 1am cams 1/2...for at least half an hour laughing and strategizing in hammock)

anywho...Spencer has got a really good game going right now. He's pretty smart...has a few very secret deals right now. He's going to be one that I will enjoy watching..I think.

As for the above convo about saying non pc words...ugh. Most people are guilty of it at times. Should really judge a person by actions and not so much some of the incorrect words that occasionally come out.

Well, I tend not to believe what I read in CBS chat because they are a nutty bunch. I was just double checking.

I was making a joke Because that's what Paula Deen did. She called Jesse Jackson.

I don't think so. I doubt anyone would want to say that in real life if they're a good person at heart, and I KNOW that 99.9% of people would never want to say that on camera. Someone said that no one could tell what the heck he was saying on any of the feeds so wouldn't it be like some mean SOB out there to try to put words in his mouth.

I didn't hear him say it but I have heard Andy say The F***** word a dozen or more times... Aaryn making fun of Asian people...

I'll just refer to him as Hoover because his beard looks unkempt and reminds me of carpet.

LOL - Couldn't of said it better. Hoover LOVE IT! :laugh4:

Okay just read he's been lying on Candace and trying to set her up why! You can play the game without putting unnecessary targets on people! He just hates Candace don't know why but he just really hates her! I can see all his life backfired because if she wins HOH they're going to tell Especially Aaryn to get the heat off of her!

I am not convinced his game is all that good right now because of his plan he was laying out last night in the HOH room. So right now there are many in the house who think the plan is to vote Elissa out of the house yet Spencer and McCrae have a secret plan to vote David out. Spencer said last night that he wants it to be a split vote meaning they get the neccesary votes to evict David and keep Elissa but not to tell anyone else in the house. He is hoping that it stirs trouble on the other side of the house by those who voted to evict Elissa and no one will know that Spencer orchastrated the David eviction. What I don't think he is realizing is that his plan can backfire and could destroy his game. If the other Houseguests put two and two together they could not only figure out who voted to evict david but also figure out who is in an alliance and immediately target those people. I think he is trying stir trouble when he doesn't need to.

I am not convinced his game is all that good right now because of his plan he was laying out last night in the HOH room. So right now there are many in the house who think the plan is to vote Elissa out of the house yet Spencer and McCrae have a secret plan to vote David out. Spencer said last night that he wants it to be a split vote meaning they get the neccesary votes to evict David and keep Elissa but not to tell anyone else in the house. He is hoping that it stirs trouble on the other side of the house by those who voted to evict Elissa and no one will know that Spencer orchastrated the David eviction. What I don't think he is realizing is that his plan can backfire and could destroy his game. If the other Houseguests put two and two together they could not only figure out who voted to evict david but also figure out who is in an alliance and immediately target those people. I think he is trying stir trouble when he doesn't need to.

Exactly! I hope everything backfires on him! Can't stand him!

I don't like spencer. That might change but I think probably not. He is trying way too hard when he doesn't have to try at all; at this point. That, and like Andy, Spencer loves to listen to himself talk.

I think he boars people with his stories that go on and on. Did is spell boar correctly? bore?

How could nobody report that Spencer flashed his pecker to the cameras today? I mean don't get me wrong I don't want to see it but that is definitely newsworthy (original uploader: isoadbbfan) On second look I think it might be a testicle - I blurred it out of respect to the community

Monday July 1st 6:57 pm Cam 1

UOdD7b9.jpg

bizarre. it's one thing not to care about getting caught on camera getting changed or out of shower, etc. but this just seems like strange behaviour!