Ian Terry, Pre-Season

Guest 6Borders

I think he's a "closet nerd". He's athletic (enjoys a grueling bike ride and hard to be in the house and disconnected from sports). He plays guitar so he will be able to talk to Wil and Jenn and he said his collection of glasses gets him a fair amount of attention from the girls, so he's social.

I'm looking for him to be the "class clown", be able to talk to the pretty girls w/out being intimidated and get along with the jocks, talk sports w/out threatening them...all while he is playing the game. Remember Dr. Will is his idol and someone who watched Dr. Will as a 10 year old and is analytical studied the game play and will take away from it what he can to make it his own game.

I hope he does not disappointment me.

Guest 6Borders

I just need to know one thing.......who the H3LL cuts his hair!!!!????

Hehehe...you can bet that will be a house project this season! :D

He definitely has an awkward vibe about him which will undoubtedly make it seems like less of a threat. I think the bigger guys will probably let him escpae eviction since they will look as him not being much of a threat and the girls might take him under their wing a bit. I think he could take this to the end especially if he plays it right, but I think he is another one of the houseguests who might over think things a bit and play too hard too fast which will get him into trouble.

I like this guy just because he is so different from anyone else on the show this year. He could definitely go far because the women will think of him as an adorable little pet and the guys will barely notice he is around. I could see this guy sneaking into the final 5 and people going "Whoa, how'd that little guy get this far?" I find it funny that he spent part of his interview talking about how he wants to find romance in the house.

Hopefully, no one will figure out about his father Rick Moranis...

Him and Jenn are my pre-season favorites, with JoJo and Frank being a close third and fourth. We'll see how they are in the house together lol interviews and profiles are only half the story .. and we lose out on that human interaction they have with others. And for me it's really how they react to others or interact with them that makes them interesting or not.