House Calls / Town Hall / Marcellas and Gretchen

bdr

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sunflower0501

i can't seem to get any recent episodes of house calls to work on the cbs website. i have watched last friday's/yesterdays through the realplayer website. they don't have today's episode up yet (tuesday). does the realplayer website, just have the interviews that housecalls does with the evicted houseguests? also, is there away to fix what the problem that is happening, when i try to play it on the cbs website? it says it can't connect to the server?

Guest sunflower0501

here is the link were you can watch house calls through real player. you click on the episode of house calls you want, and it automatically brings up your real player, and then starts downloading the episode.

the problem is that it seems to only have the interviews with the evicted houseguests.

http://guide.real.com/bigbrother6?pcode=RN....defaultPage.C2

Hi Sunflower, we talked about this problem one night last week. We were both having the same problem. Do you have a firewall on your PC? I was told to shut down my firewall, then try to watch HC. It worked for me, maybe it could help you. If not then I don't know what to tell you. Good luck!!

Okay, I just watched both the Kaysar interview (2nd one) and the Jennifer interview. They were so great! I cannot wait until Jennifer gets out of sequester and watches her interview - you know she will! Marcellas's expressions while she was speaking were great.

Thanks again, Sunflower!

Hi Sunflower, we talked about this problem one night last week.  We were both having the same problem.  Do you have a firewall on your PC?  I was told to shut down my firewall, then try to watch HC.  It worked for me, maybe it could help you.  If not then I don't know what to tell you.  Good luck!!

I do have a firewall on my PC and it worked for me fine up until last week having changed nothing on my firewall. Since I know can see some episodes through real player, I am not turning off my firewall (thereby threatening my pc) to watch it on my big brother site. CBS must have changed something within the last week.

Guest sunflower0501

i always turned my firewall off temporarily while watching housecalls. it started this problem all of a sudden like a week ago. i wish since so many people have had this problem, they would post some kind of way to fix it on the cbs site.

Okay, I just watched both the Kaysar interview (2nd one) and the Jennifer interview. They were so great! I cannot wait until Jennifer gets out of sequester and watches her interview - you know she will! Marcellas's expressions while she was speaking were great.

Thanks again, Sunflower!

Wasn't Marcella's face so funny? His look of total disgust from simply having to listen to Jen was just screaming, "Eat crap, crawl under a rock and die, you lame b***h!" Hilarious.

CBS I really hate them. If you go to their site they want you to pay to get the updated real player, which is 12.99. Who wants to pay that? I use to watch them from jokersupdate. but the person posting the links stopped. so can anyone post the links so I can watch them. I have been trying to see it without paying the money. PLEASE HELP!!!!

I went easy on Sarah because I liked her. I think she's a sweet girl. I also didn't have a problem with her game. As to her and James that is really her business.

As far as Jenn I think Gretchen and I did a really good job within what we could ask. I wasn't a fan of Jenn and can not wait until the Town Hall Meeting when I can really ask the hard questions.

I went easy on Sarah because I liked her.  I think she's a sweet girl.  I also didn't have a problem with her game.  As to her and James that is really her business.

As far as Jenn I think Gretchen and I did a really good job within what we could ask.  I wasn't a fan of Jenn and can not wait until the Town Hall Meeting when I can really ask the hard questions.

are you the real marcellas or a wannabe

Yep that's the real deal... Marcellas I posted this in another thread, but I don't know if you will read it or not... I saw you on How Do I Look... I loved your collection... IMO You really showed Beau how's it's done... Love you and keep up the good work...

i take you guys word for it.

Yep that's the real deal... Marcellas I posted this in another thread, but I don't know if you will read it or not... I saw you on How Do I Look... I loved your collection... IMO You really showed Beau how's it's done... Love you and keep up the good work...

I thank you so much for that! I had fun but I can't believe she didn't pick my collection! I just shot my 1st epi of Bold and the Beautiful so please watch it when it runs!