Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

Couldn't stand Brit. Shelly is lying about stealing. YOU think that's okay? LOL I guess we all have our own idea of values. In my house, stealing and lying are not tolerated. My kids would never have to write sentences about it because we actually set an example for them. If I were as concerned as Shelly has SAID she is about how her daughter sees her, I certainly wouldn't be on national TV letting her see me steal toys and talking about cutting it up and leaving pieces laying around for Rachel to find. I agree with ONE thing you said...it's just a game. I think you may need to get a tiny grip yourself. LOL Your comments, however misplaced, are amusing. Keep it up! :)

I suggest you and others should just stop watching this game if you get so offended by this stuff. Saying Shelly isn't satan and she just made a game move means I need to get a grip? Cool. Brining up her daughter just isn't cool, it is just a game stop contradicting yourself and making it more than that.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not really fans of any of them either, I just don't see them as bad people based on the BB experiment. Kalia is a annoying, but I wouldn't say she is a bad person at all. Porsche, who knows. Who knows with any of these people we don't know them, especially in real life situations. I have seen far far worse than Kalia and Porsche on this show, and one of them is still in the house. Rachel is the meanest of them all yet outside the house even I could probably like her just fine, as did Ragan and other members of bb12. It is just a game, judging people based on what happens in this house as an absolute on how they are outside the house isn't fair. IMO, Rachel is the only one of these 13 that is really hard for me to watch.

I understand. Who knows what makes us feel the way we do about specific people? I honestly do believe that Shelly (since this is her thread), of them all, is going to emerge from BB13 with some major regrets - and I have room to understand, like you, that there is room for misunderstanding - I lived in Baton Rouge, graduated from LSU. It is a small place. Conservative.

I suggest you and others should just stop watching this game if you get so offended by this stuff. Saying Shelly isn't satan and she just made a game move means I need to get a grip? Cool. Brining up her daughter just isn't cool, it is just a game stop contradicting yourself and making it more than that.

LOL She has talked about her daughter nonstop. I would NEVER bring up her child if she didn't make her part of the conversation. Nobody here is being contradictory but you. I think maybe a little projecting may be going on here. Maybe YOU should stop reading the boards if this stuff we say bothers YOU. Just saying...LOL You're actually pretty entertaining though, so I hope you stay!

Rachel is not the meanest of them all by far. She cries when she doesn't win true, and she has been known to lash out when she feels threatened with a catty comment or two, but she doesn't sit around doing NOTHING ELSE but bash other people. She is not mean imo.

While we're on the subject of mean .. these "mean girls" you are defending are STEALING her dog and hiding it from her. In that house you latch on to the few things you have from home which remind you of home .. and if people take it, it is the height of disrespect.

Shelly, who cuddles her bear or whatever from her daughter so preciously said she wanted to take Rachel's puppy, cut it's leg off and pain it with nail polish to look like blood.

But Rachel's the mean one?

Yeah right...

Thanks for your post, I agree with you.

So her cattiness the last two years, and awful behavior the last two years isn't mean? All she did last year was bash other people, and it is various. The other people are directing it just at her. Rachel's meanness and cattiness has hit a lot of different people, who are these people directing their "meanness" at? One person.

She bashes people game play, not them personally. They attacked her and Brenden first because they found her -personally- annoying. Their bashing was about her personally, not game play stuff. I think that's much worse. Rachel has always stood by those who are on her side. The only time she has ever "thrown J and J under the bus" was when it was R and B or J and J. The rest of the time she has had J and J's back through and through. She has comforted Jordan quite a bit, and even tried to baby-sit jordan, the same way jordan baby-sat Rachel after Brendon left.

If that doesn't show her heart I don't know what does. She has been a great friend to J and has done her best to protect them in this game. What makes me disgusted about Porsche going on and on about Rachel behind her back is that Rachel was the only one in this house who was nice to her the first few weeks when no one else would talk to her. Dani even admitted to Kalia she enjoyed taking Porsche over to their side because Porsche was HER (Rachel's) friend.

But again, Rachel's the mean one right?

Not!

Rachel has taken the brunt in the house this season for SO MANY of Shelly's lies it's not even funny. What's worse? Shelly actually believes the BS she's spinning.

Actually no it doesn't.

see this is what I am talkin about,lol

Personally, everyone who's left is BORING.......and I'm not afraid to admit that I can't stand Shelly, partly because she voted Jeff out. But I do think the negative comments directed at Shelly aren't so much about WHAT she DID......it's more about what she says and how she portrays herself, as someone who is SO LOYAL and SO MATURE and has SUCH CLASS which is totally the opposite of how she's ACTED.

So her cattiness the last two years, and awful behavior the last two years isn't mean? All she did last year was bash other people, and it is various. The other people are directing it just at her. Rachel's meanness and cattiness has hit a lot of different people, who are these people directing their "meanness" at? One person.

Do you have the feeds? Have you listened to the vile things that come out of Shelly's mouth? Plotting (with the rest of the turdburglars) to make someone feel so bad that they commit suicide? Really????? Rachel is a saint COMPARED to Shelly... there is nothing right about Shelly... she is one messed up individual...

Jerky face (due to the immense sun/smoking damage) has played both side from the beginning. Jeff deserved what he got only because he didn't believe Rachel when she outed Jerky face for flip-flopping like a fish. She sat right in front of Jordan and told her she would flip to further her game. Seems Jordan didn't believe her on that one. Jeff & Jordan are not too swift anyhow. Did anyone NOT notice how Shelly was making fun of Jordan during the backyard conversation questioning Jordan about certain things that Jordan had no clue about? Her only response was "I don't want to be a receptionist for ever but if you're going to pay me six figures to work for you, that's all that matters". Shelly was questioning Jordan's intelligence and mocking her all at the same time and neither Jeff nor Jordan caught on. How many viewers actually caught on other than me?

How can you say she wasn't trying to make Jordan feel worse? The only one she was trying to make feel better was herself. I imagine that's how she is with her kid as well. She's probably one of those parents that says she hates her kid when she's having a bad day and then tries to apologize for being a bitch. As for honesty and integrity, Jerkyface has about has much of either of these qualities as a a serial-killing rapist. Even her own kid caught on to her lies and is disgusted by them. She is only out for money which there is not a chance in hell she will get any. She could be the ONLY person left, and the only vote she would get would be her own. She sucks at the game, has no sense of decency and tries to come off as a sociopathic liar. Lucky Jordan finally caught on, albeit much too late. :animated_scratchchin:

tt

I could not have said it any better, great post!

I think Rachel attitudes are immature; but it is different of being deliberately mean. On the other hand, some people are just mean and evil just for the pleasure of being it. Jerky face (shelly) just has a bad character, period. I think we all have our preferences based on who we 'click' with. For me, I also tend to think about which person I'd see myself hanging out with, and for sure I would not want be friends with someone like Mrs. Jerky face.

It still remains to be seen whether or not Shelly made a good game move, right now I would say it's questionable because she doesn't seem to be any further ahead than she would have been staying with Jeff and Jordon. At best she is still number three in the pecking order. She's playing from a defeatest attitude, as if she can't win anything and has to rely on others to take her to the end.

I think it's a cop out to give Shelly a pass with the "it's just a game." The game is a balance between the social aspects and stratigic moves. It's the reason why Dr. Will goes down as the greatest player in the history of the game. He never had to resort to being mean or abusive to the other players. He could stab people in the back and they would give him a hug on their way out the door.

The thing with Shelly is that up until this week she kept saying that it was the relationships that were most important to her, more than the money. Now all of a sudden, she has to do this for her family. Which is fine I could buy that, overall I really don't have a problem with her making a move that she thought would be to her advantage. What I do have a problem with is how her attitude has changed behind the scenes. She started getting close to Daniel and all of negative energy was absorbed by Shelly. Catty comments and making fun of people behind their backs, even her body language after she made the move, said a lot to me. It wasn't just a game move, there was some meanness there, to me that's very sad. She has become a very negative person and that's why I don't like her.

It still remains to be seen whether or not Shelly made a good game move, right now I would say it's questionable because she doesn't seem to be any further ahead than she would have been staying with Jeff and Jordon. At best she is still number three in the pecking order. She's playing from a defeatest attitude, as if she can't win anything and has to rely on others to take her to the end.

I think it's a cop out to give Shelly a pass with the "it's just a game." The game is a balance between the social aspects and stratigic moves. It's the reason why Dr. Will goes down as the greatest player in the history of the game. He never had to resort to being mean or abusive to the other players. He could stab people in the back and they would give him a hug on their way out the door.

The thing with Shelly is that up until this week she kept saying that it was the relationships that were most important to her, more than the money. Now all of a sudden, she has to do this for her family. Which is fine I could buy that, overall I really don't have a problem with her making a move that she thought would be to her advantage. What I do have a problem with is how her attitude has changed behind the scenes. She started getting close to Daniel and all of negative energy was absorbed by Shelly. Catty comments and making fun of people behind their backs, even her body language after she made the move, said a lot to me. It wasn't just a game move, there was some meanness there, to me that's very sad. She has become a very negative person and that's why I don't like her.

I could not have said it better!

I can't understand why any one is surprised by Sheldon's behavior because she has been a wacko since day one. Nobody questioned why she was J/J's informant (lapdog) and showered them with endless adoration? I did, because "normal" people just don't do that, but I think it was all good and well for most viewers since she only helped J/J's game. I do think they may not even have made it to jury if it wasn't for Sheldon and I also believe they would have never even bothered with her if she didn't fill their big heads with praise and feed them information.

I don't like Shelly, either. I didn't like Britney, didn't like Natalie, didn't like Ivette, didn't like Alison, didn't like Jun, didn't like Maggie. All needlessly mean (including Shelly), in my opinion. We've had some mean-ass men, too, but this is about women; specifically. I said in the very beginning that I found Shelly to be odd. It had nothing to do with her being overtly masculine. I just did not trust her. She came on way too strong. Shelly is loud, aggressive, tacky. I suppose that she hand-picked Jeff and Jordan. Easy pickings, to be sure. It could and would have been someone else had they not been in the game. It is clearly Shelly's game but I don't think that she planned on liking them and it is going to cost her with votes, most likely, if she manages to sit before the jury. I would never, ever, ever vote for Shelly to win BB13.

Question: of no importance but just curious.......are shelly's lips enlarged cosmetically?

I don't like Shelly, either. I didn't like Britney, didn't like Natalie, didn't like Ivette, didn't like Alison, didn't like Jun, didn't like Maggie. All needlessly mean (including Shelly), in my opinion. We've had some mean-ass men, too, but this is about women; specifically. I said in the very beginning that I found Shelly to be odd. It had nothing to do with her being overtly masculine. I just did not trust her. She came on way too strong. Shelly is loud, aggressive, tacky. I suppose that she hand-picked Jeff and Jordan. Easy pickings, to be sure. It could and would have been someone else had they not been in the game. It is clearly Shelly's game but I don't think that she planned on liking them and it is going to cost her with votes, most likely, if she manages to sit before the jury. I would never, ever, ever vote for Shelly to win BB13.

Question: of no importance but just curious.......are shelly's lips enlarged cosmetically?

Big Mouth Fish usually have large mouths.

Shelly reminds me of people who always have to top someone in the my pain is worse than yours. *Flashback* this one time @ band camp I was sliding on a wood floor trying to be one of the cool kids and suddenly I was in intense pain like no other. It was a huge splinter @ least a eighth of an inch long so that knife I stabbed you with is nothing. IMO and I am allowed to have one here Shelly is going to have a ton of regrets.Or maybe not

I can tell you shelly made the worng move because porsche in the hoh just now saying to Rachel and Klaia that Shelly is disposable and too easy to beat, so it could be ok to get rid of her or keep her, but shelly is not in theyir f2 or 3 plan

I'll see you Britney, Natalie, Ivette, Alison, Jun, Maggie. And I'll raise you Jennifer (season 6), Porsche (really becoming meaner as the summer goes on), Kalia. I'll also throw in Marvin, Scott, Jase (season 5) and Dick. I could probably go on, lol.

Do you have the feeds? Have you listened to the vile things that come out of Shelly's mouth? Plotting (with the rest of the turdburglars) to make someone feel so bad that they commit suicide? Really????? Rachel is a saint COMPARED to Shelly... there is nothing right about Shelly... she is one messed up individual...

I totally agree. It may be hard for some to see but I think deep down Rachel does have a kind heart, Shelley on the other hand does not!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name