Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

listen I have been very nice to you, but your constant refferral to jeff and Jordan fans is wearing thin, leave me out of your little catagory, you do not think Jordan is cute as a button and you seem to just be wanting to start trouble, but here at Mortys we dont play that so I am gonna have to bid your repetitive posts adieu

I do think Jordan is as cute as a button, I am just not a fan of her game and her sense of entitlement. I was a fan of Dani's and I didn't like her sense of entitlement either. I don't want to start trouble, honestly, I am just curious as to why others get accused of doing things yet it is ok for Jordan to do those things.

I've seen this a lot tonight. I can generally understand not being a big Shelly fan (I'm not) but can you seriously say she didn't care what Jordan thinks? or that "she led Jordan down the garden path?" (hasn't Shelly been following them like a puppy) Would you have been as outraged last week if Jeff & Jordan had enough votes last week to keep Brendon and dumped Shelly? Do you think your reaction is based more on how Jordan is taking things than on what actually happened.

that's not even up for debate. If Jejo had the votes to can shelly last week they wouldve done so, but they didn't have the votes. Just like Jeff telling Dani she was safe, but in reality he was lying right to her and she was lying right back to his face. If Jeff wouldve kept Dani this week Dani wouldve turned on Jeff and voted him out ASAP and people would be hating Dani for it, but Jeff was "smart" to do it.

I do think Jordan is as cute as a button, I am just not a fan of her game and her sense of entitlement. I was a fan of Dani's and I didn't like her sense of entitlement either. I don't want to start trouble, honestly, I am just curious as to why others get accused of doing things yet it is ok for Jordan to do those things.

all is fair in love and war well the sayin is then "all is fair in love and BB" end of story, it gets tiring going over it and over it. you can love who you want and I can love who I want, but I guarentee you it will not be shelly,

that's not even up for debate. If Jejo had the votes to can shelly last week they wouldve done so, but they didn't have the votes. Just like Jeff telling Dani she was safe, but in reality he was lying right to her and she was lying right back to his face. If Jeff wouldve kept Dani this week Dani wouldve turned on Jeff and voted him out ASAP and people would be hating Dani for it, but Jeff was "smart" to do it.

I kind of look at it like they were both stupid for not actually getting together. If Jeff/Jordan/Rachel/Dani could have come back together and trusted one another, it would have been very difficult for them to be beat. Kalia would have been gone and based on the HoH competition for double-eviction, Jordan was ahead of the other floaters in at the end (without Kalia being there) and they would have been able to eliminate another one of the floaters.

whats good for one then is good for all get them befor e they get you, what else is there to say, noone is denying any of it, I just said I hate shelly and every thing about the mental case she is

:animated_rotfl:

What is shelly griping about now? Telling Adam, "You don't have to live with those two up your a$$," talking about J & R. I haven't seen them anywhere near her. What's her problem? She got what she wanted.

Yep, and now the piper must be paid.

I've seen this a lot tonight. I can generally understand not being a big Shelly fan (I'm not) but can you seriously say she didn't care what Jordan thinks? or that "she led Jordan down the garden path?" (hasn't Shelly been following them like a puppy) Would you have been as outraged last week if Jeff & Jordan had enough votes last week to keep Brendon and dumped Shelly? Do you think your reaction is based more on how Jordan is taking things than on what actually happened.

:bedtime: my reaction to shelly has nothing to do with what did happen or didnt happen or what might have happened in this game, it is her, just her, and her ugly self, she is an ugly person, to me

I've been on this puter all day and night and I am dun, later ppl

all is fair in love and war well the sayin is then "all is fair in love and BB" end of story, it gets tiring going over it and over it. you can love who you want and I can love who I want, but I guarentee you it will not be shelly,

I just love the game sister. I honestly root for an interesting fun game and whoever plays the best I start rooting for. People have different reasons they root for people, some I find very lame but it is what it is. Jejo fans hate Shelly right now, but in all honesty just step back for a second and see that all she did was try to help herself along the game, she isn't this awful person that is now being unfairly put on her. I am starting to feel bad for shelly because once she gets out of the GAME she will have a rude awakening, and that is very sad. Most of these houseguests remain friends and understand it is just a game, and I can respect that. As much as the bb12 crew hated Brenchel last year they were all rooting for them this year and I think that is cool. Ragan and Rachel became good friends after the show and it got really nasty between them last year. I just find it interesting that Jejo have become actually bigger than BB and I hope they never come back into the game. I don't know how it happened or why, I think it is simply the way they edit them, but it isn't good for the game.

I think you two are debating different things. I think you seem to be not a Shelly fan more than merely being a Jordan apologist.

:bedtime: my reaction to shelly has nothing to do with what did happen or didnt happen or what might have happened in this game, it is her, just her, and her ugly self, she is an ugly person, to me

I've been on this puter all day and night and I am dun, later ppl

My statement wasn't directed to you.

Well I have had my work cut out reading all these post about how Shelly has played the game. And I don't want to get in a war with some posters about whether Shelly is callous or not. All I do want to say is, did her way of turning on J/J the way she did get her any closer in getting in the final two? By what I have been observing, she has just given the win and runner up to just another pair. Now I will say that I am glad that one of the other Hg's was taken out. And I did not understand why Shelly wanted her to stay because that still would not get Shelly any closer to the final two. Unless it was just a personal issue that a vet would win. Some of you are right about how J/J played the game especially Jeff being somewhat my way or the highway (but he was very sexy while doing it)..but I see other HG acting the same way, no matter. I really believe that because of how Shelly has been portraying herself lately,some of her relatives are embarrassed! She is still going to the jury...

Well I have had my work cut out reading all these post about how Shelly has played the game. And I don't want to get in a war with some posters about whether Shelly is callous or not. All I do want to say is, did her way of turning on J/J the way she did get her any closer in getting in the final two? By what I have been observing, she has just given the win and runner up to just another pair. Now I will say that I am glad that one of the other Hg's was taken out. And I did not understand why Shelly wanted her to stay because that still would not get Shelly any closer to the final two. Unless it was just a personal issue that a vet would win. Some of you are right about how J/J played the game especially Jeff being somewhat my way or the highway (but he was very sexy while doing it)..but I see other HG acting the same way, no matter. I really believe that because of how Shelly has been portraying herself lately,some of her relatives are embarrassed! She is still going to the jury...

I'm trying to look at things from here perspective. #1 She thinks she can't beat Jeff and without being able to beat him she cannot be in the Final 2. Next, she sees how they are tight with Adam and Rachel and that has to cause a question as to where she falls in the pecking order. #2 with the others she may feel that she had a better (some) shot at getting to final 2.

Is her perspective off? Probably, because she probably wouldn't have been able to crack through Daniele/Kalia. With Daniele and Jeff gone, she definitely has a better chance but in the end she'll get stabbed in the back anyway (unless she finally wins the POV) but just can't see it.

Jeff and Jordan were going to drop here into the river sooner rather than later and seriously considered it last week. She had no chance with them and has at least some chance now. Also, I think there's a pretty good chance that her Big Brother character is probably a lot different than the way she is in real life.

I do not doubt that J&J would have dropped her. I just feel like you can still play the game and the scheming that is entailed without being a ( fill in blank ) to a person that you claim to care so deeply about. And my thoughts about the two side of Shelley are as follows:

1) Being in a pressure cooker does not cause a person to act a way that is not already an inherent personality trait.

2) Even if she is a different person at home ( sure she is) her actions directly conflict with the way she expects Josie to be. She is the one that is always bending an ear about the ways she raises her child. Nothing against how she chose to raise her, mind you. If being and raising a honest and good person is important to a parent, would it no be beneficial to not place yourself in a situation that broadcasts you not being what you teach? Not a big advocate of the " do as I say, not as I do" theory.

And how long will Porsche whine about a) Jeff winning more money and B) how much she regrets did ?

Was there any doubt this chick was a money grubber? I hope it backfires on her so bad that she is the outcast. lol

I think you two are debating different things. I think you seem to be not a Shelly fan more than merely being a Jordan apologist.

My statement wasn't directed to you.

I know good night all

I do not doubt that J&J would have dropped her. I just feel like you can still play the game and the scheming that is entailed without being a ( fill in blank ) to a person that you claim to care so deeply about. And my thoughts about the two side of Shelley are as follows:

1) Being in a pressure cooker does not cause a person to act a way that is not already an inherent personality trait.

2) Even if she is a different person at home ( sure she is) her actions directly conflict with the way she expects Josie to be. She is the one that is always bending an ear about the ways she raises her child. Nothing against how she chose to raise her, mind you. If being and raising a honest and good person is important to a parent, would it no be beneficial to not place yourself in a situation that broadcasts you not being what you teach? Not a big advocate of the " do as I say, not as I do" theory.

And how long will Porsche whine about a) Jeff winning more money and B) how much she regrets did ?

Was there any doubt this chick was a money grubber? I hope it backfires on her so bad that she is the outcast. lol

I can see your point in terms of looking at Shelly's actions separate from what Jeff & Jordan may or may not have done to her (she didn't know what they were doing?) and to her general manic behavior. I really wonder what the producers may have told her in the diary room to try and spice things up for their beloved Daniele.

That makes some sense dog (love the name and breed)...But I believe if Shelly would have stayed a little longer with J/J her and Adam might have had a better shot getting to the final 2, but that also means Shelly would have to start winning..And she would have to get Rachael out..Shelly and Adam have a lot of hurdles to get through for final two...Neverless, she is going to have a hard time when she gets out and begins to read post or watch the show. I truly believe that deep down she is nice, and sometimes winning takes over and causes a person to lose some of their integrity. My problem is that I have always been a sucker for the sweet, innocent one, so when Shelly hurt Jordan, I felt her pain...That's why I could never play BB or Survivor..

I've pretty much kept my opionins to myself because I don't like to ruffle feathers..I do see all sides of the game, and it just hurts me when my HG of any season (I go back to the beginning)is evicted..none of us here want to see our favorite sent packing..so each one of you keep cool and we will get through this season as agreeing to disagree..Have a blessed day!!

Shelly keeps throwing in Jordan bashing today. She is done with them and their childish games. Kalia told Shelly we don't need to talk about them anymore. :lipsrsealed2:

Well, that is because the jury is full of idiots and can't see the big picture. Shelly made a big power play last night for herself, and if she does end up in the final two against these people and they don't vote her to win based on bitterness then that is a disservice to the game, but you're right, with this jury I'd expect it. Jeff doesn't seem like a guy to shrug things off and actually let the game be about soomeone other than him. If he steps back and sees how Shelly played this game, and is up in the final two against anyone of these people then she should be an 7-0 winner. It would be a great game play in the context of Big Brother, but maybe not in the context of Bb13 because of the selfish dolt vets on the jury who think winning comps is the entire game, sad.

That's your opinion and that's fine, but that doesn't necessarily make it true.

Making a big move for the sake of making a big move is always a mistake. Daniele learned that the hard way. Shelly should have looked at the impact the move would have for her game socially. Socially she was good up to that point, aside from with Rachel. She helped Kalia and Porsche further along and got a strong player out, but didn't really put herself in that great of a position because she's still a third wheel at best and now can't play both sides of the house any longer.

Anyways, there is no set criteria for how anyone should vote, they can basically do whatever they want. They can vote based on who won the most comps, who played the best social game, or anything else they want to. There's no wrong way to vote, even if it's a vote for someone else out of spite. That's what makes the game interesting, you have to look at things from all the different angles. Someones social game can have just as big an impact as anything else.

I think they should do a season where America votes for who stays and who goes and then who ultimately wins it all.........

They did that season one and it bombed. Season 2 they changed it and it was a great decision. America probably wouldn't vote for the best players they would just vote for who is the cutest or hottest or who CBS edits best, that would be a really bad idea.

They did that season one and it bombed. Season 2 they changed it and it was a great decision. America probably wouldn't vote for the best players they would just vote for who is the cutest or hottest or who CBS edits best, that would be a really bad idea.

Good to know. Season 1 is the only season I did not see. Good to know, just thinking it would make it interesting to involve the audience more. Thanks

Shelly has zero chance of winning :food-smiley-005:

Agreed :sherlockani:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name