Brendon - Week 5 Nominee

CeCiMom

I can assure everyone one thing. If Brendon leaves next week the rest of the season is going to be the most boring television in the history of mankind.

You'll have incredibly boring Kathy, Ragan being his normal melodramatic self who will avoid conflict with the boys and Britney who will I don't see going after the boys either. There won't be conflict with the Brigade either because these guys really do seem to like each other so they'll probably at the final four say something like "May the best man win bros, so lets fight clean and try to win".

I just don't know where the conflict comes from if Brendon leaves. I'm sorry but with the exception of MAYBE Britney, Ragan and Kathy will just roll over when they are nominated.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can assure everyone one thing. If Brendon leaves next week the rest of the season is going to be the most boring television in the history of mankind.

You'll have incredibly boring Kathy, Ragan being his normal melodramatic self who will avoid conflict with the boys and Britney who will I don't see going after the boys either. There won't be conflict with the Brigade either because these guys really do seem to like each other so they'll probably at the final four say something like "May the best man win bros, so lets fight clean and try to win".

I just don't know where the conflict comes from if Brendon leaves. I'm sorry but with the exception of MAYBE Britney, Ragan and Kathy will just roll over when they are nominated.

I hope Brendon gets HOH and Ragan gay boy gets taken out ,if that happens Brendon will be gone the next week :animated_rotfl:

Rachel 100 % plus :animated_rotfl:

:stirthepot: Has to be Rachael, she's got them on quizzes. Brendan will fall apart on quizzes and we all know that the other competitions are geared towards people with less than a size 13 shoe and not as tall as he is...........

probably not as bad as a threatening posture like you are going to hit a girl

with that said what do you guys think will actually go down tonight? Rachel or Brendon leaving?

-Kyo

Rachel.

It's already mad boring. But I think the conflict is def on the way with the remaining 7, four who are "friends" and three floaters ;)

I think I started out liking Brendon. He does seem a little insecure with himself (which is sad because he's handsome)and is pretty much one of the corniest guys I've seen in a while. I actually would take Andrew over him anyday! His problem is that he has horrible taste in women(not looks...to each their own, as in personality)and Rachel has pumped him up so much he now has this false sense that he's being "macho". Sadly, he looks like the spoiled whiney kid he's constantly claiming Brit is and is so NOT a man with his "planned" actions this week. I don't know how any of the other men didn't say "enough is enough" when he was in Brit's face. How do you walk away feeling manly after that? I would lose so much respect for my hubby if I saw him go off on a woman like that! This cast in general is pretty dumb ("there is NO all man alliance, really do u watch BB") but he is the worst...complaining that there's no swimming or distance running competitions...Where Brendon, in THAT backyard, have you ever watched? Seems like he caught up on the few episodes they showed him while in sequester but that's it. He's the cute guy you spend all night trying to get eye contact and convo, but the minute after he approaches you realize "Damn, I got a dud"!

P.S. Brendon if you read this, you gotta go see the video of yourself as the ninja talking to America, maybe you'll get it then!

Shrugs. I know I should dislike Brendon -- but I just can't. I love the guy. He is so supportive and loving to Rachel (whether or not she appreciates it). When he said that when given a choice between money or love he would always choose love a part of me went awwww inside. Even if I'm a cynic and I believe that someone you've known for 30 days, can't be the love of your life.. the hopeful optimist in me thinks, well what if..

Besides it's refreshing to have a guy in a showmance who really means it. Unlike Drew in BB5.

I was rooting for Brendon and Rachel to do something to come back so that the Brigade wasn't running the house. Even though I can't stand the way Brendon judges people behind their backs and can't stand up to Rachel and even though I can't stand how narcissistic Rachel is, I was hoping for both of them to stay in the house to take out part of the Brigade. But, after the display I saw last night of Brendon in that competition and his display the night before toward Ragan and Brit, I can't support them anymore.

After actually seeing the POV comp last night I seriously can't understand why anyone would like Brendon. Not only was that incredibly poor sportsmanship (gotta give a point to Rachel...even she was embarassed by his behavior) but he could have seriously injured someone with that temper-tantrum ball throwing. Jeff and Jordan handled it really well but I am pretty sure they were not impressed! (I wonder just how much editing BB had to do on that one!!)

This guy (my opinion) has some very serious mental problems and the fact that he needs to grow up is probably the least of them. He and Rachel are both enablers to each other, which is why they both feel they did nothing wrong after any incident.

Totally agree.

Oh playing it up that Rachel will be saved to Brendon is funny as hell :animated_rotfl:

Missed what Brit said about his family and was it bad ?

No, it wasn't bad. She said something to the effect that it's no wonder his family doesn't support him because he's an embarrassment. He retorted with 'Nick is banging a bunch of girls'...blah, blah, blah. :rolleyes:

Ok, I didn't subscribe to the feeds this year, so am going off purely based on what CBS has shown me...but this dude seems like the biggest freaking p*ssy the game has ever had. I really just cannot stand him nor Rachel and her fake, dramatic, attention seeking, oh woe is me we're such a "loving couple", victim b*tching...err...behaviour. They're both really annoying and depressing to watch, even for the few short minutes on tv lol. That being said, I hope Rachel gets evicted this week. If she does and he stays, then he really needs to grow one and man up.

I'm adding to this post because I also have to bring up the intensity in which he talks to Rachel... it's kind of creepy. If she's just playing him in the house, which I suspect - she's there for her own agenda and wants to be the showmance of the season for "celebrity" - then she better get herself a swift restaining order on him when they're out of the house. The guy's a nut job, like big time.

probably not as bad as a threatening posture like you are going to hit a girl

with that said what do you guys think will actually go down tonight? Rachel or Brendon leaving?

-Kyo

I'm hoping Brendon leaves, but I know they are more afraid of Rachel.

Ok, I didn't subscribe to the feeds this year, so am going off purely based on what CBS has shown me...but this dude seems like the biggest freaking p*ssy the game has ever had. I really just cannot stand him nor Rachel and her fake, dramatic, attention seeking, oh woe is me we're such a "loving couple", victim b*tching...err...behaviour. They're both really annoying and depressing to watch, even for the few short minutes on tv lol. That being said, I hope Rachel gets evicted this week. If she does and he stays, then he really needs to grow one and man up.

I'm adding to this post because I also have to bring up the intensity in which he talks to Rachel... it's kind of creepy. If she's just playing him in the house, which I suspect - she's there for her own agenda and wants to be the showmance of the season for "celebrity" - then she better get herself a swift restaining order on him when they're out of the house. The guy's a nut job, like big time.

I know, right! The way Brenda looms over her, and straddles her, and grabs her face is scary to me. To me it doesn't look romantic, it looks as if he is trying to...conquer her or something. It's creepy. I have the feeling, especially after seeing how short his fuse is with the way he can't handle confrontation, and his behavior in the POV comp that he is a man who might quickly hit a woman, or at least physically intimidate her. It's just me feeling that way because I've experienced this in my own life and it took me about 5 seconds to get the hell out of that relationship and move to the opposite coast. I'm just sayin', hopefully I am wrong about this.

It is amazing to me that there are still some supporters of Brenchel. I do think they are not exactly like this in the Real World, but this would be a very volatile relationship outside of this house. Brendon is very emotionally controlling. Rachel cannot have an opinion of any HG without his stamp of approval. At one point they were on the Hammock and she sd she would prob like Brit outside the house and he went off and told her she would not like her and if she did then Rach is not the person he thinks she is. Emotional blackmail. She will never leave VEGAS for him, she would die of boredom in his world and he certainly could not handle things in her world. Really feel sorry for both. they will be humiliated when BB is over and they have a chance to see and hear themselves.

It is amazing to me that people throw around abuse accusations, you don't know these people besides seeing them locked up inside a house for a few months utterly bored to death.

I didn't throw any abuse allegations around....I only stated that I (PERSONALLY) had a feeling about it because I was with a man who behaved in exactly the same way. I validated my comment by stating that it was just a feeling I had and that I hoped I was wrong. No accusations. Sorry if anyone misunderstood.

Casper...we do disagree alot in her but the line I put in blod I don't disagree with. I don't think very often you can find a love-or-your-life in 30 days but it isn't impossible. It did not take me long to find my wife for who she was.

It can happen. I have a friends of mine that were engaged after 3 dates and they've been together for almost 24 years. Someone else I worked with proposed to his girlfriend after 1 month, married 3 months later, and have been together for almost 9 years.

I know, right! The way Brenda looms over her, and straddles her, and grabs her face is scary to me. To me it doesn't look romantic, it looks as if he is trying to...conquer her or something. It's creepy. I have the feeling, especially after seeing how short his fuse is with the way he can't handle confrontation, and his behavior in the POV comp that he is a man who might quickly hit a woman, or at least physically intimidate her. It's just me feeling that way because I've experienced this in my own life and it took me about 5 seconds to get the hell out of that relationship and move to the opposite coast. I'm just sayin', hopefully I am wrong about this.

He does have a very short fuse, based on what I've observed. Did anyone else catch BBAD last night when he and Rachel were in the bed and he was shaking her. Granted they were joking about something, but he was shaking her over and over? Not normal.

His interference when Ragan & Rachel were talking in the Cabana room was silly. 2 against one. Really? From my view Rachel was the one raising her voice.

The way he stood over Ragan (outside) was threatening. The way he looked like he was going to tear into Brittany was threatening. One more step and in my line of work, he would have been taken down. Swiftly. He was about an inch away from it. I bet the security people in the walls had their hands on the doorknobs or buttons.

Throwing the ball in POV made him look like a child having a tantrum.

After catching up on DVRs last night, I have 0 respect for him.

I know I'm new here and maybe should gently put my toes into the water, but this guy is a jerk. He has no business working with kids/teens/whatever if this is the way he acts IRL.

It can happen. I have a friends of mine that were engaged after 3 dates and they've been together for almost 24 years. Someone else I worked with proposed to his girlfriend after 1 month, married 3 months later, and have been together for almost 9 years.

8 years August 19th from talking on the phone and meeting once

that woman is incredible...

I just don't think in THIS situation it's as real as portrayed

-Kyo

It is amazing to me that there are still some supporters of Brenchel. I do think they are not exactly like this in the Real World, but this would be a very volatile relationship outside of this house. Brendon is very emotionally controlling. Rachel cannot have an opinion of any HG without his stamp of approval. At one point they were on the Hammock and she sd she would prob like Brit outside the house and he went off and told her she would not like her and if she did then Rach is not the person he thinks she is. Emotional blackmail. She will never leave VEGAS for him, she would die of boredom in his world and he certainly could not handle things in her world. Really feel sorry for both. they will be humiliated when BB is over and they have a chance to see and hear themselves.

While I respect anyone's right to support Brendon, I am seeing what you are seeing with his behavior.

I know I'm new here and maybe should gently put my toes into the water, but this guy is a jerk.

welcome :animated_wave:

don't worry about being gentle...most of us aren't !

And, I agree with pretty much everything you said in your post...

8 years August 19th from talking on the phone and meeting once

that woman is incredible...

I just don't think in THIS situation it's as real as portrayed

-Kyo

They think it's real love, but it's total infatuation. Especially once they each get a load of the others' real life outside the house.

I didn't throw any abuse allegations around....I only stated that I (PERSONALLY) had a feeling about it because I was with a man who behaved in exactly the same way. I validated my comment by stating that it was just a feeling I had and that I hoped I was wrong. No accusations. Sorry if anyone misunderstood.

My mistake! Well I'm happy you got out of that relationship fast!

This is one tough board to be a Brendon supporter but alas I will till the season is over. You people are very entertaining and fun to argue with :animated_rotfl:

This is one tough board to be a Brendon supporter but alas I will till the season is over. You people are very entertaining and fun to argue with :animated_rotfl:

I'm anti Brendon myself, started off the season liking him but that quickly changed. It's kind of funny though because I think the board is rather mild this season...especially comparing it to being here as a Dick Donato opponent and a Jen fan....geesh....now that was tough! :stars:

:grin2:

I totally agree with everything you said.

I hope Brendon gets HOH and Ragan gay boy gets taken out ,if that happens Brendon will be gone the next week :animated_rotfl:

Unfortunately, I have to agree. It will be totally boring! What I dont get is, is, why Brendon is getting so bashed. Cant there just be a nice guy out there...I think he is serious he loves Rachel. Its not real,,,,we know but its entertaining. I remember there was some who did not like J J from last year,,..not as much...but all you guys who dont get the real feed are doomed to what CBS edits. Brit highly gets on my nerves...who is she going to talk about when they are gone. Others want to talk about pool or whatever and she is back to bashing both rac and bren.

Archived