Brendon - Week 5 Nominee

CeCiMom

I think he has real feelings for Rachel. I think he will get hurt by Rachel. I think he thought he looked good defending his girlfriend. Having said that I want to know where did his brain cells go? I guess on vacation. I think he looks like an ass when he attacks Brit. Like her or not she is funny and before brenden and Rachel get all high and mighty they might try to remember the things they have said about other people in the diary room and between themselves. They are not innocent by any means. Rachel always has an excuse for every thing she does. She claimed to be a big brother fan so she knows if you are in a showmance you will be targeted. Every single game move these 2 idiots have made have been personal. She should have played the game and not brenden.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Twitney has said some stupid things too, but no one calls her out for it that's the difference.

I don't think it's a bad thing when someone doesn't "know how to go off on people." With Brendon the guy is a sap so he probably doesn't like confrontation and that's evident in his arguments with Rachel. He says things and then backs off. I would have liked to think this was all a phony act with him but I think it's just him for real and in the end if his love for Rachel is true it's somewhat tragic IMO.

Thank you. I don't see how people can make fun of someone like him. He isn't a confrontational person and if he is, its laughable because you know he doesn't want to be doing it, he's terrible at it. He threw a bowling ball because he knows he just lost the game for one of them. It is more sad than anything, making fun of someone that is seriously this messed up and would throw away 500K just to be with them, its not funny at all. He didn't lie when calling Britney a spoiled brat, she is, she pretends to be buddies with them and then runs away the next week.

And your right fatcat, NOONE has to befriend anybody, but when you think someone is your friend and then they turn their back on you, it does indeed hurt. Kristen did the same thing to Andrew and she left, Brittney won't be too far behind after Rachel. If she makes the final 2, she still won't win unless she is somehow up against Brendon or god forbid Kathy but I don't see her beating them either.

I know we pay to watch the feeds and we have to make fun of people or there wouldn't be a point in watching this damn show! But the last 6 weeks has been nothing but making fun of these two people, both are very flawed individuals, enough is enough.

Thank you. I don't see how people can make fun of someone like him. He isn't a confrontational person and if he is, its laughable because you know he doesn't want to be doing it, he's terrible at it. He threw a bowling ball because he knows he just lost the game for one of them. It is more sad than anything, making fun of someone that is seriously this messed up and would throw away 500K just to be with them, its not funny at all. He didn't lie when calling Britney a spoiled brat, she is, she pretends to be buddies with them and then runs away the next week.

And your right fatcat, NOONE has to befriend anybody, but when you think someone is your friend and then they turn their back on you, it does indeed hurt. Kristen did the same thing to Andrew and she left, Brittney won't be too far behind after Rachel. If she makes the final 2, she still won't win unless she is somehow up against Brendon or god forbid Kathy but I don't see her beating them either.

I know we pay to watch the feeds and we have to make fun of people or there wouldn't be a point in watching this damn show! But the last 6 weeks has been nothing but making fun of these two people, both are very flawed individuals, enough is enough.

There's plenty to make fun of. IMO, they are one of the biggest losers in BB history (The Dick still holds the title). It's all an act with them to get to the end, they even have some viewers believing it. I'll be happy when Twitney and Ragan are gone too.

Brenda brings it on himself with the childish act of throwing the bowling ball . I would not be able to resist he would be so easy a target :animated_rotfl:

I have a feeling he won't even get nom'd next week if he doesn't win HOH. I also see him pulling off the biggest coup in BB history by passing off a phony romance. He's gay and he wants the win.

lol It's all made up but it would be something if it happens that way.

What if it had hit poor Jordan and Jeff ran out and decked Brenda like a batter that goes after a pitcher ! Now that would have been some must see TV :animated_rotfl: Brenda was only thinking of himself and thank goodness that an accident did not happen.

Well you know if he had hit someone Rachel would have stood up and said you don't understand there're trying to come between me and my man!!!

But the last 6 weeks has been nothing but making fun of these two people, both are very flawed individuals, enough is enough.

6 weeks? So what if Brendon and Rachel have been the brunt of the bashing in the House, thats usually how it goes, especially when you bring it on your self like they have. I stop liking them when they called that House meeting, and it def was cemented today when I finally saw Rachel make the comment about Floaters and what sore losers they were :huh:

Was just watching him talking to himself on my DVR. It seemed like he was trying assure himself that he is right.

The Brittany walk was a bit over the line but so were the things that Brendon said to Ragan. Also, IMO, his stance was threatening. Haven't got to the part where he hid the wine opener. That is so juvenile.

Well you know if he had hit someone Rachel would have stood up and said you don't understand there're trying to come between me and my man!!!

OMG, can you just imagine. Bendon is doing this to someone

:bash:

And Rachel is saying, but but but, it's all for :inlove:

Was just watching him talking to himself on my DVR. It seemed like he was trying assure himself that he is right.

The Brittany walk was a bit over the line but so were the things that Brendon said to Ragan. Also, IMO, his stance was threatening. Haven't got to the part where he hid the wine opener. That is so juvenile.

Not as bad as bringing an innocent guy into the mess that has nothing to do with the game, her fiance. He said that guy was having sex with other girls while Brit is in the BB house.

Not as bad as bringing an innocent guy into the mess that has nothing to do with the game, her fiance. He said that guy was having sex with other girls while Brit is in the BB house.

Brenden and Rachel have an excuse for every single thing they do. Rachel suddenly can't remember anything she has done. And if she does it's only game play or for tv. Andrew left the house brenden and he took his stupid speeches with him, you should try some of your game play for once it's not going to work Rachel is going by by.

6 weeks? So what if Brendon and Rachel have been the brunt of the bashing in the House, thats usually how it goes, especially when you bring it on your self like they have. I stop liking them when they called that House meeting, and it def was cemented today when I finally saw Rachel make the comment about Floaters and what sore losers they were :huh:

That IS how it goes! You're right! That's what this forum is for! Don't get what is difficult for some posters to understand!

Brendon, Brendon, Brendon. you know, you started with a tough-guy thing in that Veto speech, nice and vindictive "throw me out of the house" moment. But, OOPS, you have to pull an Andrew and mumble at the end, very sheepishly I must add, "If you want to use the veto, use it on me."

Another veto speech failure.

You should have cried like your girlfriend. THAT, I would have believed coming from you.

Brendon reminds me of one of those(abusive) men so fearful of his woman having a life away from him that he will lock her in the house and cut off everyone in her life but him. He needs counseling before it's too late.

Then again Rachel is so desperate for attention .He was definatley threatining toward Britany last night. he's a weak excuse of a man who picks on smaller people, he was looking for a fight and I think Brittany would have whipped his pansy ass had he kept stepping to her.argue.gifbox.gif

They deserve each other... it will save the rest of the world from their madness. I hope BB does not interfere any more than they have and they leave back to back

Archived