Live Feed and BBAD 8/5

JFetch

I knew Enzo would be one of the 1st one's out. Looks like Kathy is out too and Brendon!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They said both Jeff and Jordan both would be guests on next Wednesday's show.

My question is since Hayden and Kristen started sleeping together again a few days ago, didn't any of the houseguests ever mention that Andrew was right, that they really were a pair sleeping together? Proving that in fact he did not throw her under the bus as they all claim, but revealed a truth that they were hiding and lying about.

Hayden and Kristen didn't sleep together this past week...they didn't want to admit that Andrew was right. Kathy and Kristen shared the bed...Hayden and Enzo had the other 2 beds in the taj. I think they only slept together when Andrew was the only one in the room with them ( I think only during Rachel's 1st HoH and Matt's HoH )...she'd sneak into his bed late at night and slip back into her bed around 5 am.

Enzo "It should be a physical challenge, like running and grabbing something." Yeah, okay Enzo you'll win that. :rollseyes:

BB not opening the house. I do not think they want Matt and Ragan making any secret deals up there. BB controls the game play as usual.

It sucks Rachel won't get to do an endurance comp. She's such a huge BB fan, and that's what any fan would want to do. Like her or hate her, you know you would be pissed if you got on BB and never got to do an endurance.

Yea ,I feel soooo bad for her ,not :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Enzo "It should be a physical challenge, like running and grabbing something." Yeah, okay Enzo you'll win that. :rollseyes:

BB not opening the house. I do not think they want Matt and Ragan making any secret deals up there. BB controls the game play as usual.

BB is not opening the house because they all suck. BB says the back door onto the lot is open. All of you go home now.

Here we go again....

Enzo in the shower saying "Let's put him up against Kathy."

Unbelieveable, these are the most spinless players in all of BB history. Put them both up and let them sweat the week out like they made others sweat.

What will it take for these assholes to realize they are all going to look back and kick themselves?

god, do not listen to enzo!

Of course, Matt will because that is what Ragan will advise him to do. They don't realize that cutting off the head of the two headed monster is as good as anything.

If one of them doesn't go this week then they deserve to win.

Ragan telling Matt he couldn't handle the fast spinning. He's trying to convince Matt he didn't throw it, IMO.

After seeing the paint can it reminded me of the surf board comp and I had a feeling Matt and Ragan would be the last two again. I hope Matt flips the house and puts up Lane and Enzo the two strong tough guys who are afraid to do anything and don't deserve to be there. I was going to get the feeds finally but I think I'll wait and see how this week goes.

So if Matt is final two with anyone from the Brigade will he win I wonder if they will find out in the jury house Matt's wife is not sick.

Ragan is funny that's about it giving two hoh's to Matt is Pathetic he doesn't even have the balls to make a move in the game. This cast is a bunch of losers and I hope Grodner learns from this season and gets someone who can put a good cast together for next season.

Here we go again....

Enzo in the shower saying "Let's put him up against Kathy."

Unbelieveable, these are the most spinless players in all of BB history. Put them both up and let them sweat the week out like they made others sweat.

What will it take for these assholes to realize they are all going to look back and kick themselves?

What a bunch of idiots.. I guess they didn't learn their lesson. Well I guess they will make a name for themselves in the game like they want... "biggest idiots of BB"

Archived