Wednesday, 7/28 Show

CeCiMom

andrew had a zach moment there :animated_bouncy:

Brendon could have went down in the BB history books if he would have saved Andrew. It would have been the biggest play every if he had played Rachel this whole time. Unfortunately, the guy is a pussy and he'll be asking customers soon, "Would you like some fries with that hamburger." What a waste!

Lane getting more camera time -- turns out, that's not a good thing.

And it's both amazing and irritating that no one seems to have enough brain cells

to call Matt out on his nominations. They all sit around and act as though someone

else made the noms and not one of their own.

How annoying is it to keep hearing over and over, "Our plan didn't work out" or "The Brigade has no luck." Every time he said that someone should have answered him that he had the chance to nom him but didn't. I can't stand Matt for letting us suffer with Rachel and Brendon another week.

You could tell they all wanted to say that to Matt. Like "You traded in a guarantee for a week of random chances." but I think they're all afraid of him because of his tactic of just selling everyone out when his back is against the wall. That moron needs to be backdoored. See how clever he is then, when everybody knows he full of more s**t than an outhouse trying to get their votes.

Brendon could have went down in the BB history books if he would have saved Andrew. It would have been the biggest play every if he had played Rachel this whole time. Unfortunately, the guy is a pussy and he'll be asking customers soon, "Would you like some fries with that hamburger." What a waste!

Yep. I proposed that strategy before as something he might be using. I think it was just wishful thinking on my part, though. Brensha is not smart enough to deduce that kind of strategy.

Lane getting more camera time -- turns out, that's not a good thing.

And it's both amazing and irritating that no one seems to have enough brain cells

to call Matt out on his nominations. They all sit around and act as though someone

else made the noms and not one of their own.

His whole thing with Pop Rocks for an entire 10 minute segment was so annoying. Really? Pop Rocks. That's what you're going to devote 5-10 minutes to talk about. Even Matt was rolling his eyes and looking bored.

:animated_wave:

Enzo is hoping to explode soon! I heard him called to the storage room earlier, presumably for his laxatives....;)

LMAO!!! Too funny.

I loved the way hayden trashed Matt in the DR-too funny!

I know! The Brigade are onto him. Well... maybe not Lane. He doesn't seem to have the brain power for that. Turns out the Pop Rocks might have been firecrackers for his brain cells. Not sure... :animated_scratchchin:

Tonight's episode actually made me laugh the most so far this season!!! I called my cable company and ordered "Kosher Cable" and have already set my DVR to record "Jews wearing ninja suits while praying"

Can't wait!

:smilielol:

It's sad that the one guy that says out loud what everyone else says behind R/B's back is going home because of it. It's a house of sheep that are scared to go after anyone directly.

Has it been confirmed that he's leaving? :sadangel:

Yep he's gone..Even Andrew has resigned the fact he's gone and says he'll do his expose tomorrow..Only one that had hope he would stay was Brendon but after Ragan's lecture its a done deal he's gone for sure.....

Archived