Wednesday, 7/28 Show

CeCiMom

I think the most interesting thing we'll see tonight is if Andrew really did throw the HoH comp so that Brendon could win... resulting in Andrew's eviction?!? :animated_scratchchin:

if andrew did throw pov he will go down as one of biggest idiots to ever play bb :animated_bouncy:

Putting this here for lack of any other place to put it.

The update threads have been lacking lately. Can we get a few more people to do some updating? Just post what you see and hear on the feeds. It doesn't have to be paragraphs, a few sentences is great, and if someone else posts the same thing it only confirms it did happhen.Don't add personal feelings.If you must add a comment put ( ) around it so Morty can edit if he wants.

Thank you!!

Guest 6Borders

I'm sick of the POV, the backdoor in the house, G'sB (Grodner's Backdoor) and the whole concept.

I think the POV should be fought out between the two nominees in a two part comp, one mental and one physical and if a tie America gets to vote for one hour ONLY, and don't whine and complain that you are at work and can't vote..y'all always seem to find time to vote, text etc!

I'm sick of the POV, the backdoor in the house, G'sB (Grodner's Backdoor) and the whole concept.

I think the POV should be fought out between the two nominees in a two part comp, one mental and one physical and if a tie America gets to vote for one hour ONLY, and don't whine and complain that you are at work and can't vote..y'all always seem to find time to vote, text etc!

haha i just made a topic that i'm sick of slop in the game play lol. It must be that this cast is just boring and nothing exciting is going on!

POV used to be fun, not so much anymore, especially when not used. Time for some Golden POV or Coup D'Etat? Or a double eviction or a twist or anything!

4 minutes till showtime :animated_bouncy:

andrew meltdown with ice tea is comical :animated_bouncy:

when attempting a backdoor goes wrong before veto comp :animated_bouncy:

Hi, first time posting. Thanks to all of you for making the most boring bb season a bit more tolerable. Your comments are more interesting than anything else I've seen, so far.

I had to laugh at Andrew's meltdown over the iced tea. I'd have just made another pitcher of Tea, who died and made the red headed nightmare King??

I kinda figured his days were numbered when he aligned himself with the schmoopies. Never align with the people with the biggest target on their backs.

Love that Enzo!!!!!! And it's not just cause we're both from Jersey. He is hilarious. Can't wait to see him explode though, not sure when but I feel its coming eventually.

I read somewhere today that AG does read these posts. I want to say a HUGE Thanks to her for listening to the viewers and toning down the amount of time BBAD spends on the schmoopies. I noticed in the last few days that there are other people in that house...... Was starting to wonder bout that.. :party_smilie: :party_smilie:

Yeah, and nobody calls Matt out for not nominating B & R. Then nobody asks why are you so upset that they were chosen for POV when it could have been avoided if you had put them both up? Nobody calls anybody out in this group. Oh well. It's all been said before. I will repeat that I cannot stand Matt. I can't even look at him.

Love that Enzo!!!!!! And it's not just cause we're both from Jersey. He is hilarious. Can't wait to see him explode though, not sure when but I feel its coming eventually.

I read somewhere today that AG does read these posts.

Welcome to the party :) and I like ENZO too he makes me laugh and since AG reads these posts, please tell us AG why is ENZO so special he can eat while he is on slop :animated_rotfl:

Thanks arrowhead!!!

He did get a penalty nomination today, didn't he? Doesn't that mean when he's on the block and voting happens, he gets an extra vote?? Or am I confused?(won't be the first time...) That's not the position I'd want to be in, especially with that crowd. 1 vote has made the difference more than a few times in that game.

Why didn't Andrew just make his own ice tea what was the big deal.

You have to admit, though - his octaval singing was pretty entertaining. I feel bad for him. I think he felt like everything was going wrong for him, and it must be stressful - the situation he is in. That explains his ocd cleaning, too, I think. People respond to stress in different ways.

matt lane staying on same item dumb dumb dumb

brenchel kicking brigade butt :animated_bouncy:

:animated_wave:

Enzo is hoping to explode soon! I heard him called to the storage room earlier, presumably for his laxatives....;)

Archived