Andrew - Week 3 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

Best exit in BB history. He told the absolute truth and managed to take some people down with

him. They totally underestimated him (in part, his own fault) but his position in the game is

going to resonate for a while.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well at least he gave us some entertainment. Thank you Andrew

my sentiments exactly ...mazel tov Andrew!

I won't miss him..but appreciate his departing gift to us all!

Years of Ragan's own therapy sessions makes him an expert in the field....but even I could make the diagnoses that DOC needs a shrink.

I wish he had said all that stuff to Brendon earlier in the week, but it did make for great tv. He ruined Haydon and Kristen's game while BB did nothing to stop him. That speech had to be over the time limit.

Andrew, you are my favorite suicide bomber in all the world. I thank you, the world thanks you. Best episode of Big Brother since Season 8.

OMG! I totally agree!!!! Perfectly said! BIG THANK YOU and shout out to Andrew! Best exit ever!

I wish he had said all that stuff to Brendon earlier in the week, but it did make for great tv. He ruined Haydon and Kristen's game while BB did nothing to stop him. That speech had to be over the time limit.

Yep day late and a dollar short :animated_rotfl:

Best exit in BB history. He told the absolute truth and managed to take some people down with

him. They totally underestimated him (in part, his own fault) but his position in the game is

going to resonate for a while.

I don't understand why everyone doesn't do that. If i was leaving.. I'd take everyone down with me

I was so glad that he made the speech he did before he left. i Don't know that he really expected it to save him, but it sure stirred up some stuff... finally we get some action.. Thank You Andrew!

:animated_rotfl::smilielol: LOVED IT!!! Even Julie complimented him on his speech. Way to go, Andrew! You didn't win, but the speech was an excellent way to get revenge - especially on Chia Pet hairdo Kristen.

Unfortunantely I don't think Andrew is one of those people who performs well under pressure. This was the first week I think we saw his obsessive compulsive cleaning and his over-reaction to things like peaches in ice tea. (Just make some fresh iced tea. Couldn't the have-nots just drink ice water? I mean hydration IS important. Just sayin'.) But I would have root for you to the end, Andrew cause you're a cool cat. Sorry about the way Kristen acted. Her days are numbered in that house. Don't you worry...

Unfortunantely I don't think Andrew is one of those people who performs well under pressure. This was the first week I think we saw his obsessive compulsive cleaning and his over-reaction to things like peaches in ice tea. (Just make some fresh iced tea. Couldn't the have-nots just drink ice water? I mean hydration IS important. Just sayin'.) But I would have root for you to the end, Andrew cause you're a cool cat. Sorry about the way Kristen acted. Her days are numbered in that house. Don't you worry...

Dr Scholl = Andrew is a schmuck. Hope the door didn't hit him in the ass on his way out. Bah bye.

Len my love, so nice to "see" you, and you're right on target, as usual. :cheers:

Thanks, Shipp! WTF is with some of these people here who don't realize you (and Me) and are right and they are wrong. :animated_wave::food-smiley-005::animated_rotfl:

Archived