House Meeting

I just checked my posts and it was 3:12 am Mortys time.

where are you Ginger...China?

If you (Vannatc) didn't see any of it you really must start at the beginning...

The outdoor argument between Brit and Rachel started around 5:30 pm BBT

Then Brit and Rachel went upstairs and spoke

Then the outdoor lock down...where Brendon got clued in

Then lock down over and Ragan gives Rachel advice on how to proceed

7:12 pm BBT the house meeting was called...

Mortys is five hours later than Eastern time. so, I guess it would be 8 hours more than Pacific time. I hope I got that right.

I set my Morty's clock to BBT so I know what time it is in the house.

(click on your name in upper right corner > settings > GMT Pacific Time)

where are you Ginger...China?

If you (Vannatc) didn't see any of it you really must start at the beginning...

The outdoor argument between Brit and Rachel started around 5:30 pm BBT

Then Brit and Rachel went upstairs and spoke

Then the outdoor lock down...where Brendon got clued in

Then lock down over and Ragan gives Rachel advice on how to proceed

7:12 pm BBT the house meeting was called...

Thanks for the info! I will go watch it!

Mortys is five hours later than Eastern time. so, I guess it would be 8 hours more than Pacific time. I hope I got that right.

Umm, Eastern time is the latest time. Pacific time is the earliest time. There is a 4 hour difference between the two.

Ex: When it's 5pm in the east it's 1pm in the west (BB time) If your on Central time the difference is 3 hours.

STOP!!!!!!

I have never reset the Mortys clock. It is now 6:11 pm eastern time and my post will read 11:11 mortys time. So, I went back and check my posts when the meeting started and gave Vanna that time.

Whew...you guys are a tough crowd.

Umm, Eastern time is the latest time. Pacific time is the earliest time. There is a 4 hour difference between the two.

Ex: When it's 5pm in the east it's 1pm in the west (BB time) If your on Central time the difference is 3 hours.

STOP!!!!!! :animated_rotfl:

Your last statement can't be right cause I'm in central time and BBT is 2 hours behind me not 3.

您想要拜访我。

:ciao:

Voy al cine! Vuelvo m

NO!! the difference between pacific and eastern is 3 hours..... when it is 1 pm pacific it is 4 eastern... central time is 2 hours ahead of pacific

STOP!!!!!! :animated_rotfl:

Your last statement can't be right cause I'm in central time and BBT is 2 hours behind me not 3.

Yeah. I'm in central time, and it's about 6:45 here. Eastern time zone is 1 hour ahead and Pacific time zone is two hours ahead. Want to know what time it is in England right now? Almost 1 in the morning - 12:45. In Japan, it is about 7 o'clock in the morning - 12 hours difference. I guess I should stop, but I love time zones. I always talk to my kids about them to the point that they will say, "Yeah, but we would be getting out of school now if we were in England." And I just smile, nod, and say, "If..." They're always amazed. Okay. I'm a nerd. I know. :cheeseburger:

Wow, I usually complain about the lack of "stuff" CBS crams into the three episodes, but this house meeting is just like a broken record with everyone saying the same crap over and over. I'll be happy to CBS's condensed version of this meeting, lol!

Archived