Banners you'd like to see flown over the BB house

Reaper

Hey Reaper!! (Are you going to go to a live show this year?)

I've sent in my request for tickets, and hoping to hear back! I will definitely go again, although, I don't think any live show could top Jeff's using the "Coup" last year to get out D-Bag Jessie, lol...

I've sent in my request for tickets, and hoping to hear back! I will definitely go again, although, I don't think any live show could top Jeff's using the "Coup" last year to get out D-Bag Jessie, lol...

Well please keep us informed on it. What about the rest of the gang. (Marty etc)

If I was going I would want to go when Enzo gets the boot. I don't think he will take it that well.

Hi Reaper!!

I sent in my request as well, let's hope we get tickets!!!

Guest 6Borders

HG's. please stop whispering!!!

Brendon & Rachel: You are no Jeff and Jordan...please stop trying!!!

We really don't love you all as much as you think we do!

I can't wait until you get out and see the tapes too!! Wake Up Call!!!

not true!

-cries and runs away-

-Kyo

It is true and I'm sorry you're crying. Don't worry eventually Grodner gets her head out. It took her a year to get her head out of the Evil Dick's ass, a slow and painful process nevertheless her head was freed.