Amercia's Choice Discussion

Drew

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thoreaubred

I voted for Mikey.

I agree with everyone that when Eric's cult see that America didn't want him back they are all gonna have the stupidest looks plastered across their faces that are possible in human physiology. They won't know what hit them. Their whole worldview will collapse.

I voted for Kaysar... What I would love is for the person to walk back in and it be Kaysar and then Julie says the votes were whatever for Eric... Next was Mike with whatever then Kaysar with whatever so "the friendship" will know that Eric was dead last LOL...

Guest AfterNoonDelight

I voted for Kaysar on all the cell phones in my house 3 times and on all 6 puters in my house!! GO KAYSAR WE LOVE YOU

Guest thoreaubred

Can anyone confirm whether multiple voting works?

I'm honest and ethical and wouldn't want to vote more than once--however, I know Eric fans will be voting over and over, and if their votes are gonna be counted that makes it necessary for even honest people to vote for Kaysar and Mikey multiple times just to compensate for the multiple votes for Eric.

For every 1000 honest people who vote for Kaysar and Mikey once, there is 1 Eric follower who will vote 1000 times for Eric.

I want Kaysar back in the game for sure. I really hope he wins. So I'm gonna vote him for sure.

PS...... Drew i love your little Picture. Will and the cow bell is classic. Laugh my butt of very time i watch that. Gotta have more cow bell!!!! hehe

Guest Juice

KAYSARRRRRRRRR WE NEED HIM BACK. VOTE KAYSAR ALL THE WAY!

no one wants to see a bunch of clones walking around the house jumping every time crappy speaks VOTE KAYSAR YEAAAAAAAA BABY!!

Go Kaysar!!! I've been rooting for Kaysar since the very first episode! I thought for sure I would root for the TX gals but no way!!! Kaysar all the way!!!! I was jumping around in my chair clapping when I found out we could vote! I did research earlier, and so far every site I found with polls on your favorite houseguest, Kaysar won by a landslide!!!!!

who the heck tole ya to be honest?!?

get on over to that cbs site and vote over and ovahh for Kaysar!

you can take a little teensie break to come rest here

now times a wastin........get on back over to cbs.com and Vote Kaysar!

Kaysar's birthday is next week, I could have sworn they said the 11th! What a treat for him if he gets to walk back on the show ON his birthday, and they can throw HIM a birthday bash as well!!! I really hope America votes Kaysar back in. :D

I definately want either Mike or Kaysar back in. Definately not Eric. The house has been a MUCH nicer place without Eric there. Did you notice how Kaysar got hugs from everyone tonight. It was nice to see.

I have been voting equally for Mike and Kaysar. I think Mike deserves another chance becuase HE was the one that applied to the show and he got a raw deal. But then again, Kaysar is a great thinker and a definate plus to the house. Either of them is fine with me. If Eric comes back.....I can just see the hate starting up again. And his ego will be sooooo much bigger (as if that's possible)

Go K and M

Dep

Guest ValleyGirl

I'll be voting for Kaysar all week! :)

BTW mods the Vote for Kaysar sticky thread is locked for some reason.

Guest JaxXxchic

KAY ALL THE WAY!!! Gonna stuff that ballot box! I wanna see Ivette whine like a baby because her precious crappy didn't make it...whaaaaaa

For those of you out there doing multiple votes -

If you go back on your browser, make sure to reselect the person you're voting for. When I click back it automatically selects Eric, so those who are overeager and just keep hitting submit will accidentally select Eric.

For those of you out there doing multiple votes -

If you go back on your browser, make sure to reselect the person you're voting for. When I click back it automatically selects Eric, so those who are overeager and just keep hitting submit will accidentally select Eric.

Mine didn't it went right back to who I voted for.

I completely close out my browser and RESTART it each time just to make sure there are NO MISTAKES.

I KNOW CBS is going to do everything to rig the vote for Eric.

Unless you want to bring back Eric.

Then continue as you were.

Just to be on the safe side no one should press back, just keep pressing America's choice, it's easier anyhow.
it only does that in firefox. in IE you are fine.
what i did is after i got to page where u select to vote i click control n to open many windows as i can and select kaysar everytime and closed it out and did it again.
For all those Kaysar  fans (like me) you can vote and then hit the back button and vote again and then hit the back button and vote again ,,,, I did it 100 times!! Anyway why is it that the default is Eric?? UGGGGGGGG No Crappy PLEASE!!!
DON'T HIT THE BACK BUTTON!

JUST START OVER BY HITTING THE AMERICAS CHOICE VOTING ICON!