Amercia's Choice Discussion

Drew

Guest Kaysar4Prez

I say vote for mike. I gave the most compelling arguement for him to be voted back into the house in the 'Amercias Choice - Mike!' thread.

VOTE FOR MIKE!!!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shockalot

I wonder why CBS doesnt just create a sort of 'Bubble Pop' type game where you see how many times you can click a button in the fastest time.

I mean if it comes down to who's fanbase is willing to spend the most amount of hours clicking then sure.

What sucks for me is seeing Kaysar return once again.

Wow.

Its just like we went back in time a week and started all over again.

Woopee.

Guest windy

I'd like to see Kaysar voted back in as well!

Odd thing, though. On the CBS site, the polls for "Grand Prize" and for "Who's Next?" show 3 of the 4 evicted houseguests as grayed out options that can't be chosen. The only one that isn't grayed out is Eric. Makes ya wonder if they've already made "America's" choice.

:?

Hopefully Kaysar will win in my opinion and that Eric isn't automatically brought back because 'he's a Firefighter and looks good to have a firefighter'. Has to be totally legit on CBS/BB part since they are charging people .49 per text vote. But they do have a disclaimer at the bottom of the website statying that the votes can't be challanged.

"All decisions by CBS regarding the vote and the results are final and not subject to challenge or appeal.". Wouldn't that be a bummer if indeed Eric comes walking through the door.

DON'T STOP VOTING and DON'T LISTEN to any rumors over the next week.

I'm not promoting to stop voting. I want Kaysar to win so bad and I keep voting. I just hope it's not rigged. I don't pin CBS to be like that, but if Eric wins you know it's rigged.

Guest WhatUpKaysar!!!

If the point of this is to vote back someone who played the game well and deserves a second chance there is NO question.

The person to vote for is Kaysar!

Guest voteforkaysar

The BB6 bloggers noted that sometimes an audience will choose the worst person just to screw things up. I hope people respect Kaysar enough to give him another chance instead of Eric.

Guest Domestic_Goddess

Just now while I was voting on the CBS site, I noticed something.

You can still click the "submit vote" button without choosing someone to vote for, and there is no error message. (I did that accidentally the first time)

Most all other websites will redirect you if you fail to choose or fill in a required blank. Just a coincidence, or :?: :?: :?:

Hmmmm :?

Guest Shockalot

I think its kinda weird how the Kaysarfans keep posting comments that somehow Ericfans are stacking the deck and even CBS will be overcompensating for Erics return.

The warning goes something like this: "Guys.. lets face it, they are gonna rig this and Erics fans will use scripts .. so we gotta do something fast!"

Errr?

I think the KasyarKultists are the ones hogging all the threads, constantly posting links and tips on how to multivote and pledging to rack up as many phone bills as it takes.

The 'Pro-Eric' people are mostly made up of viewers who, given a choice, would rather see the drama and excitement Eric will cause.

Heck, I think Eric is a huge A-hole but given that both him and Kaysar should have been DQed earlier and later both lost fair&square then I have to pick Eric.

At least Ive had a two week break from his antics.

I don't know why people think that CBS would rig the votes to get Eric back in the house. I would think they would prefer Kaysar. Julie, Marcelles and Gretchin all seem to like him the best and want him back in. And the looks on Ivettes and Maggies faces when Kaysar walked back in would be priceless. It would be the greatest moment in BB history. If CBS is smart they'll rig it to get Kaysar back in if they have to.

I don't know why people think that CBS would rig the votes to get Eric back in the house. I would think they would prefer Kaysar. Julie, Marcelles and Gretchin all seem to like him the best and want him back in. And the looks on Ivettes and Maggies faces when Kaysar walked back in would be priceless. It would be the greatest moment in BB history. If CBS is smart they'll rig it to get Kaysar back in if they have to.

I concur. Though they won't need to rig it. If they're fair, he'll get in on his own.

You know what? I was paranoid for a while there, but now I'm letting fate take it's course. If it's rigged for Eric I'll have a fit and I'll call up House Calls and probably cry and then I'll get a plane ticket and kill Eric. No, but hmm it would be funny if Michael re-joined. Now THAT would be unexpected.

Just keep voting Kaysar people!