BB10 Steven Coming to The House?

Cyn

My theory is it'll probably be for a competition. But I'm HOPING he'll actually stay in the house for a few days.

I don't think that would be possible for him to stay for a couple days. Wouldn't be fair gamewise.

I agree, although it wouldn't be the first time they did something 'unfair'. He's a weird pick to host an HoH comp though.. even when I googled his picture, I STILL can't remember him. Was he one of the first out that season? Did he do anything to stand out? Someone refresh my memory..

Well I wish he'd stay in the house so he and Ragan can have a showmance. :smitten:

Hey, I was just thinking that. I betcha Reagan would like that hot piece. LOL (hey I can't help it since I see what he has been up to) Speaking of what he has been up to I wonder if BB will mentiond that on the show when he comes back. HaaHaaHaa.

I'll guess Steven is LLF of Hayden. Steven was in the gay rodeo...Hayden has a lasso....yippie yippie yi yippie yi yo yo

Hayden also dodged the question on how he applied/got cast...

:disappointed:

exit thread

didnt he do rodeos? and Hayden said he can lasso? but Steven kinda looks like he could be related to Lane. Unless he is coming to assist the Sab? whoever his relative is has to be the Sab! Gosh why him? he was so boring on his season.

The article said he was "helping a relative". Could he be part of the life-long friends theory?!

or the pre-BB alliance part, didnt the Sab say that also? Life Long Friends and pre-BB alliance.

Guest 6Borders

Rodeo and Lone Star State (Texas) shirt...if he's coming to help a "relative" I would guess Lane.

Personally, I never want to see any former HG come back for any reason so this better be BB-Good if it's part of the Big Twist!!!

Smart thinking Alyssa. Now who does he look like. :animated_scratchchin:

Maybe he's Reagan's boyfriend?

I guess he really only looks like Lane. So that'd be a sibling relationship, they can be friends right?

& a romantic relationship with Ragan is possible. Did he say he had a boyfriend?!

Hayden also dodged the question on how he applied/got cast...

According to an interview I read that was posted on the board somewhere he was like personally asked by the producers to apply or something. Fishy...

didnt he do rodeos? and Hayden said he can lasso? but Steven kinda looks like he could be related to Lane. Unless he is coming to assist the Sab? whoever his relative is has to be the Sab! Gosh why him? he was so boring on his season.

or the pre-BB alliance part, didnt the Sab say that also? Life Long Friends and pre-BB alliance.

That's what I was thinking. His relative (or LLF) has to be the sab! But he really was boring. :/ So we'll see.

I just remember reading life long friends. Not 100% sure though! Clarification on what the sab said anyone?

Archived