Pov - Week 1

uvp

players are hayden, brendon, rachel, enzo, monet and andrew

me too...I'd much rather see Rachel get evicted...she's so much more annoying than Brendon. I'd love to see Brendon survive and him and Andrew win Hoh next week and thow everyone into total chaos. It's not that I particularily like either of those guys...I just like seeing hamsters panic and scramble...

if any of rachel, andrew or brendon wins it should make for a pretty interesting pov ceremony

I'm not sure what good it would do if Andrew gets it since he's already safe from eviction; unless he uses it to save Rachel or if he knows who's gonna be replaced if Brendon takes himself off.

It'd be funny if Andrew won it, b/c all these people who have been talking sh*t about him will start to kiss his a**! And he should totally take Brendon off and try to start an alliance with them and others in the house who haven't already committed somewhere else.

I wanna see some drama too. I don't like Rachel. Brendon is middle of the road for me. Think if he was saved the house would go crazy!! Then again maybe not.

hahaha let the games begin! :gunsmilie:

so he is safe for next week

they may get rid of andrew this week now

so he is safe for next week

they may get rid of andrew this week now

andrew has immunity

yeah total brain fart on my part there

:animated_rotfl:

pov was some type of spelling comp

nobody tried to spell "technotronics" ? ;)

I have no idea who Hayden will put up as a replacement...but from conversations earlier, a lot of the hgs want to split up Rachel and Brendon...so Rachel will be the target and the replacement will be the pawn.

I wouldn't be surprised if Lane, Ragan, Kristen or Kathy gets put up as pawn...

Archived