Pov - Week 1

uvp

At this point being the first week I would not be upset if either one wins or is taken off the block. I think it sets up a better atmosphere going forward for all that not all HOH wishes are granted, and they have to just "deal" with it as it comes. Helps also to switch up what some think as sure strategies. And, yes, I see those starting to come forward already.

My feeds and sound are fine, although sound is better with headphones on...I have no idea what you can do to improve yours. It could be your internet provider?

My feeds are lagging too. The sounds is chopping up. It's driving me nuts and I'm not sure what I can do.

I may cancel because I can't watch it like that. Plus my laptop is realslow too so I amhaving major problems all around and getting annoyed.

I'm so happy that Brendon was able to win! I don't really want to see Rachel leave but I guess I'd rather lose her than him. I'd actually like him to maybe put up Monet or Kathy and get one of the out instead.

Yeah now they are all kissing his butt. Love it!!! Serves these idiots right I hate when one group plans for future evictions they need to get through the first one. So stupid

Archived