Thursday, 9/3 Live Show

OmegaBetaZeta

I am sooo happy I got the results here and now I will not give any respect at all and will not watch the show, I just erased the dvr settings I had and that is it for me, Survivor starts soon, and the AR starts the 27th of Sept, oh hell yeah, can't wait, where real game play comes in.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jordan is there by luck too, though she's not as nasty as Natalie.

I am not on the Jordan and haven't been for awhile,lol

jeff andmichele offered nt free hoh and she said in dr she was thinking about it

She was talking to Kevin yesterday about how DR was making her say things to look like she was contemplating his deal because producers wanted it to look "close"... but, she wasn't even sorta thinking about. At least this is what she's telling Kevin so, guess it could be a lie.

I'm not sure how much exposing be "18" is going to change votes. What I'm curious about is if Lydia (or K/N) will spill the beans about the big lie to Jeff. That is what I think could change jury votes.

what MAN ripps his shirt off when another man comes into the room that's some sick mess

:rolleyes: He's such a friggin tool, isn't he?

I have no idea what your post means, but I was just commenting about luck and the remaining houseguests.

I more or less was sayin that I agree wth your post, geesh, I did not not understand what your were sayin

Look this is why I say she's going after Jordan this week, When she won HoH she made the statement she was going to get revenge for Chima, and Jordan's the one that put Chima up, she's going after Jordan IMHO...

Look this is why I say she's going after Jordan this week, When she won HoH she made the statement she was going to get revenge for Chima, and Jordan's the one that put Chima up, she's going after Jordan IMHO...

She may have just said that for shock factor, but she fought to keep Jordan there and was probably the vote against Jeff, so I'm not sure about that.

Natalie is telling Kevin they are final2 no matter what. They are both wanting to get Michele out and take Jordan with them.

They want Michele out as revenge for Michele putting Chima on the block.

Yup the ONLY people in danger of going home this week are Michele and Kevin. It all rides on the POV.

Natalie and Jordan are safe as can be right now.

Right, but if Michelle was to win and take herself off Kevin would be put up and there is chance that Jordan can be voted out, right?

Yes, but Michele or Kevin will not vote out Jordan. She is Michele's ally and N/K see Michele as the bigger threat. No chance Jordan leaves this week.

Oh okay, I figured out what you meant and wrote it in the other thread.

I think Michelle has a less chance of winning against Jordan.

Archived