Thursday, 9/3 Live Show

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ugh she makes me sick. This is for you Chima. Someone push her in the pool!

I know - I think I just threw up in my mouth a little! This was my worst possible scenerio. Oh well, hopefully Michele can win POV.

The good thing is Jesse told her real age and now the others feel cheated by her so she won't get the $500.000. They would be stupid to give it to her when she said she doesn't lie and was truthful in the game.

THIS IS SO SWEETTTTTTTTTTTTTT. It couldn't be sweeter. the golden boy is gone and NAT IS THE NEW HOH. SHOW SOME RESPECT PEOPLE

:lol::lol::lol:

The only respect I'd show Natalie is if she burst into flames. Then I'd piss on her to put her out.

I know - I think I just threw up in my mouth a little! This was my worst possible scenerio. Oh well, hopefully Michele can win POV.

I'm not counting Jordan out either. She has to realize that having Michele leave is not help to her. I think (hope) she will step up.

this has to be a bad dream! someone please wake me up!

love the age (24) is not going over good in the jury house.

glad to see jeff get the standing O from the crowd.

can't believe Mich lost the tie-breaker Question.

time to start looking at the survivor forum & get away from BB for a day or 2.

What we can hope is that it screws the new current HOH flea.

You mean like this last one did? Completely LAME!!

Well by Pandora's box contained all evil except hope at the bottom. Money causes greed which is considered evil. I agree it was a horrible twist but it did let Kevin see a different side of GNat.

The only respect I'd show Natalie is if she burst into flames. Then I'd piss on her to put her out.

XAL You are a better person then I am I wouldn't even do that for her.

This week I get a break from the feeds and BBAD and can catch up on things I need to do since I'm not watching the skank all week that's for sure. I'll check the boards to see if I miss anything and go to flashback if I have to.

Watch BB ratings go down this week. Can't wait till Nat faces the people outside and see how much they all do not like her. I wish I could see it and her face.

THIS IS SO SWEETTTTTTTTTTTTTT. It couldn't be sweeter. the golden boy is gone and NAT IS THE NEW HOH. SHOW SOME RESPECT PEOPLE

Yeah!!! Let's all show respect for a lying, ugly SKANK!!!!!! Her lie about being 18 sealed her fate. She CANNOT WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

XAL You are a better person then I am I wouldn't even do that for her.

This week I get a break from the feeds and BBAD and can catch up on things I need to do since I'm not watching the skank all week that's for sure. I'll check the boards to see if I miss anything and go to flashback if I have to.

Watch BB ratings go down this week. Can't wait till Nat faces the people outside and see how much they all do not like her. I wish I could see it and her face.

I don't think it will matter to her or anyone of she wins 500k. sigh... I hate her sooo much!.

I'm not counting Jordan out either. She has to realize that having Michele leave is not help to her. I think (hope) she will step up.

True - either one of them winning would make Kevin go up, and I think either one of them would vote to evict him. They both would love to avenge Jeff's eviction.

this has to be a bad dream! someone please wake me up!

love the age (24) is not going over good in the jury house.

glad to see jeff get the standing O from the crowd.

can't believe Mich lost the tie-breaker Question.

time to start looking at the survivor forum & get away from BB for a day or 2.

It could be because she have a horrible memory?

Respect??? She won it by luck only I have no respect for the Nasty little beotch, now way

wow jessie exposed that lie

but nonetheless whats more shocking is these idiots fell for it

any true bb fan would have knew being 18 on bb is bs

I figured that was going to happen. Jesse doesn't care about anyone but Jesse. He doesn't want ppl to think he could have been outplayed by an "18 yr old girl." I'm glad he ratted her out tho.

And I've never see a Morty's-type, die-hard BB fan on the show, except Ronnie, and look how that turned out. He embarrassed true BB fans with his evil and stupid antics. He should have taken lessons from Natalie on how to play an evil game, leading to be the most hated hg ever, without being so stupid. Hard to believe anyone could have surpassed Maggot.

Go Jordan and Michelle--win the POV!

Archived