Sunday, August 16th

CeCiMom

Wow Dumb and Dumber just keep getting stupider. No offense to all you J/J Fans, I hate em both, but I mean gawd are they really this stupid?

You hate Jordan??

jordan/michelle in HOH, gnats LIE was so good, she even has MICHELLE beleiving the get jeff out NEXT week conversation happened?? WTF???

edit:brain you beat me to it!!lol

Kevin was the one who embellished the lie so well.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You hate Jordan??

Yup, can't stand her. All she does is play with her hair, tell others what needs to happen and whether or not she is really stupid or playing stupid she annoys the F outta me. Tired of her sob stories also. If times are so tough don't get a boob job, or your teeth whitened etc. I know you all love her and Jeff, but I might be the only hater on here. Just can't stand her. Jeff, he is so so.

I'm telling you there is something about that HOH room.. people start to LOOSE it when they get in there... Jordan if not the sharpest crayon in the box,has been very good at reading peoplein this game..come on jordan use that common sense you have shown up this point!!!

We all think Michelle is an idiot, but maybe she's playing everybody. She's getting her biggest competitors out. She couldn't get Russell out first, cause she had to stay loyal to Jeff and Jordan so they had her back. Now, even though she know's the story is a lie, she can play along like it's true and put a target on the back of the biggest competitor in the house, and backdoor Russell, if Jeff wins HOH next week she's safe, and if the other side wins HOH, why wouldn't they go after Jeff, the strongest competitor left in the game.

Or maybe she really is just Looney

Yup, can't stand her. All she does is play with her hair, tell others what needs to happen and whether or not she is really stupid or playing stupid she annoys the F outta me. Tired of her sob stories also. If times are so tough don't get a boob job, or your teeth whitened etc. I know you all love her and Jeff, but I might be the only hater on here. Just can't stand her. Jeff, he is so so.

I like her. Of the women I can't stand chima witch, nasty nat, drama queen lydiot.. Yeah I'll take Jordan over them any day.

tell me that jordan and michelle DIDN"T just decide that the plan is to BD russell this week...please tell me it isn't TRUE???? I give up!!!! If The HOOD RAT ends up winning this game?????

I can't beleive that at least jeff and jordan thinks kevin is on their side,even if they beleive the LIE??

Say it ain't so SAM!!!

tell me that jordan and michelle DIDN"T just decide that the plan is to BD russell this week...please tell me it isn't TRUE???? I give up!!!! If The HOOD RAT ends up winning this game?????

I can't beleive that at least jeff and jordan thinks kevin is on their side,even if they beleive the LIE??

Well Michele basically backed up the lie as Russell did tell her that but not in the context kevin told Jeff and she did confirm it with Jeff and Jordan. Also Russell's voting for Jesse also made him a shady member of their new alliance from the get go.

As far as believing Kevin is probably because he's the one that voted out Jesse and thus saved Jeff's Coup d'etat and a Jesse boot.

Plus those two are gullible and really not that smart. Mix all those reasons together and you have their potential to make a game losing move..

This is the most unbelievable turn of events. It was a genius lie thought up by nat and kevin and couldn't have been sprung at a better time. Russell acting all paranoid. Jeff mad because Russell voted for Jessie. Michelle basically admitting to a complete lie. Kevin telling the lie and he has stayed low the whole game and not lied, etc. = j&j trusting kevin more than russell.

Question again ~ when did Russell say to Michelle that J&J could do "that" at the jury house?

omg!!! when was russell supposed to have said all this stuff to michelle???

Michelle is asked again point blank did russell say he wanted jeff out next week and she says i don't remember but admits being in the room talking with him when it is all just a made up lie!!!

I actually kind of hope Lydia/Kevin/Natalie wins HOH next week and nominates Jeff/Michele/Jordan so they can BEAT themselves over how stupid they are!

oh gag a maggot if any of those disgusting examples of a human being won this game.

well all I can say is if they follow though with this plan, (BD russell this week) jeff or jordan don't deserve to win this game..Just sayin

And I have been rooting for them since jessies cult targeted their side!

Michele actually DID have a conversation with Russell where they agreed to the final two. Inherent in that is absolutely getting rid of J/J. Add to that conversation where he's starting to get negative about the two of them is enough for Michele to assume Russell would make an early move. It's not a stretch.

I do not think in any way shape or form they are being gullible to believe the lie. They were already considering an early strike against Russell just based on his history in the game.

Even though it keeps the Gnat possibly in the game, it's a smart move to get him out - he's strong - he's a strong paranoid liar - I would rather have her in the final four than him.

Archived