Sunday, August 16th

CeCiMom

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's how I see it too. Way too many lies, I just don't get it, and really don't like it as game play. And the little Gnat nitwit said last nite to never admit the lie, even tho it's a lie. I hate people who don't take responsiblilty for their actions, grrrrrrrrrrr :angry:

Why is it that Russell, Michelle, Jordan, and Jeff can just get the housecleaning done and set the game aside to just enjoy the day a bit. (Yes I know they are in power but even when they are not in power they are not so crazed as the N, L, K group.) I don't think a waking hour goes by without Nat, Lydia, or Kevin bashing someone....it has been this way from day one whether they were in power or not.

Marty everyone is on it except Nat... Jeff, Jordan, Russell, and Michele were talking about it last night and how everyone but Nat was going to be grouchy from not eating, but that she had the slop pass...

From my memories it's been that since all-stars it's been the same... Slop pass gives you the pass for the remainder of the year, but I don't know for sure, I only know that's what Jordan was saying last night about them being on slop...

That's how I see it too. Way too many lies, I just don't get it, and really don't like it as game play. And the little Gnat nitwit said last nite to never admit the lie, even tho it's a lie. I hate people who don't take responsiblilty for their actions, grrrrrrrrrrr :angry:

I wish that after they tell Jeff their stupid lie he would say "oh yeah, we all four staged that to see how long it would get back to me or Jordan". Then see if she would own up to her own lie....LOL!

I will be interested in seeing how BB handles the "surprise" departure of Chima when the show airs tonight. How will they explain it? I suspect Julie will re-run the Hissy Fit Footage to some degree and then explain diplomatically that Chima chose not to return to the show. It will be interesting. Probably the only interesting thing about this season.

EastCoast I don't know that it will be shown tonight, and even if it is, they aren't going to say Chima chose not to return, after already putting out a statement saying Alison personally kicked her out of the house...

UGH!

J/J thinking of BD Russ this week, if one of the noms come off the block. I understand their reasoning, but NO! Why take someone out that will possibly protect you, instead of evicting someone you know is coming after you and your friends?!

If J/J take Russ out now, who will N/K/L take out next week, if they're to win? Hmm, J/J/M, as they're the only ones left to pick from.

Not a smart idea. Please just concentrate on getting Nat out this week.

UGH!

J/J thinking of BD Russ this week, if one of the noms come off the block. I understand their reasoning, but NO! Why take someone out that will possibly protect you, instead of evicting someone you know is coming after you and your friends?!

If J/J take Russ out now, who will N/K/L take out next week, if they're to win? Hmm, J/J/M, as they're the only ones left to pick from.

Not a smart idea. Please just concentrate on getting Nat out this week.

Lost their ever lovin' minds!

They need to call them into the DR and talk down their paranoia. Getting rid of Russ now would be a big mistake -- he will be loyal to you for now, but Lydia, Kevin or Nat would stab you in the back the first chance they get.

Archived