Sunday, August 16th

CeCiMom

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The lie worked perfectly. Now once they do confront Russell and say him and Michelle were in the storage room scheming and she didn't refute it. It's going to look like Michelle set him up again, and if she tries to deny it at that time it's going to look like she's a liar cause she didn't say it was a lie right now. I gotta give Natalie and Kevin props, they pulled it off.

This one is the pool room lie (PRL) as opposed to the Green Room Lie (GRL) where Michele was supposedly trying to save Ronnie. Gawd, the gullibility of these guys!

Yeah I got the room wrong. But twice now they have pulled off a lie about her and she stutters and stumbles and looks like a liar.

jeff and jordan beleive Michelle lied they bought it..they beleive kevin is on there side...

Damn if michelle wasn't so socially inept ,and just denied she had that conversation with russell about russel wanting jeff out next week,rather than saying she didn't remember!!! The F'ing HOOD RAT gnat and her LIES,total fabrication!!!!

They must pump some kind of gas in that HOH room,everyone goes insane when they get up there!!just sayin!!!

Seems like they might come to the right conclusion,and get rid of Gnat this week....But they are getting there not really knowing what is really true/fact!

That would be funny they beleive gnats BIG LIE,but it still didn't work for her!!! :animated_rotfl:

Seems like they might come to the right conclusion,and get rid of Gnat this week....But they are getting there not really knowing what is really true/fact!

That would be funny they beleive gnats BIG LIE,but it still didn't work for her!!! :animated_rotfl:

I'm going to be sitting on pins and needles until I see that little lying bitch walk out that door.

Looks like the lie is going to benefit Kevin, cause they trust him now and screw nat cause she going home anyways. Then there is Lydia who doesn't want to be there at all and is going to have to think about what Lydia and Natalie is doing in the house all by themselves. I"m telling you, Lydia is going to sabatoge the whole lie, lol.

I think it really threw michelle off guard or for a loop or something because jeff said HE was the one who overheard the conversation between her and russell. Jeff should have said someone, not naming names, told him that.

Unfortunately Michelle has a track record of looking like she is lying even when she is telling the truth... It is unfortunate that this has been a season where total fabrications (don't remember this in to many other seasons) have run headlong into Michelle,who gets totally flustered and comes off as not being truthful!!!

Michele is an idiot, she decides in the shower that she remembers the conversation with Russell that never happened... real brain trust she is

She is not too bright, is she?

Archived