Sunday, August 16th

CeCiMom

They need to call them into the DR and talk down their paranoia. Getting rid of Russ now would be a big mistake -- he will be loyal to you for now, but Lydia, Kevin or Nat would stab you in the back the first chance they get.

Looks like they heard you!!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They need to call them into the DR and talk down their paranoia. Getting rid of Russ now would be a big mistake -- he will be loyal to you for now, but Lydia, Kevin or Nat would stab you in the back the first chance they get.

LMAO...good call sugar!!

When did Jeff find out about Russell's vote for Jessie and him telling Michelle he wanted f2 with her? because I've been watching and this is the first time i've heard jeff talk about it.

Russell told Michelle he voted to keep Jessie and Michelle told Jordan.

When did Jeff find out about Russell's vote for Jessie and him telling Michelle he wanted f2 with her? because I've been watching and this is the first time i've heard jeff talk about it.

He know right after the votes that Russell was the one that voted to save Jessie. I saw him confront Russell about it. Michelle told J & J that Russell wanted to go to the F2 with her.

Jordan is bringing up valid points and they are covering all options.

I agree. And even though it's making me a little nervous, pretty sure they will stick to voting out Natalie. They're smart enough to figure it out.

He know right after the votes that Russell was the one that voted to save Jessie. I saw him confront Russell about it

I didn't think he ever came out and told Jeff it was him, but he did tell Michelle who in turn told Jeff & Jordan.

Ok, a few minutes ago in the kitchen they were just talking about veto usually being at 12:30 in the afternoon. And then Lydia said something was at 12:00 tonight. Is the veto tonight?

There isn't anyone nominated yet, so don't see how they can have veto?

I just hope j/j don't get so worked up on the BD Russ thing that they actually fall into Gnat's trap. If they do... they lose. At this point... I don't think Russ would put up J/J. He has said when it gets to f4... anything goes. Before that... complete team. Russ should have a f2 deal with Michele. J/J are trying to get there together. They all have a f4 deal and should stick with it. I understand from the endurance comp stand point but from a votes stand point.... they have to keep Russ.

Archived