Sunday, August 16th

CeCiMom

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well if he is stupid and giving up info then there will have to be some damage control done before the eviction, lots of game left yet

Calm down everyone. Time will tell. Jeff wanted to talk to Kev anyway and Jeff, Jor, and Mish have had Russ on their radar for awhile. Course I hate that lying crap.

I think they would discuss things with michele and then russ, Shipp. Kevin told Jeff yesterday he would always be true to Lydia....they all know where kevin stays 24/7...wtf can't the Jordan gang just check out the spy cam and watch those bitches doing their little dates game...

well if he is stupid and giving up info then there will have to be some damage control done before the eviction, lots of game left yet

Ditto, I don't think anything is gonna change this week. Except for POV comp.

boy you all give up on your guy waayy too fast. Noone is perfect and while I hate that the other group is disgusting and do the things they do, I am not counting out Jeff or Jordan, and if Michelle or even Russell won I would be happy as long as Nasty , lydiot or floater from hell does not win.

Ditto, I don't think anything is gonna change this week. Except for POV comp.

exactly, they all do a lot of back and forth, but the more things change the more they remain the same, sometting will come down the pike to make it apparent that the whole lie is shady, I am trusting BB on this one,lololol

No, tuesday they will show chima leave house, then show HOH comp held sat where Jordan got HOH, then we'll see nom ceremony which won't happen until tomorrow...veto comp/pov ceremony/evictions may not all be until thurs, but who knows? Depends on how much Chima they have tues. At least Veto ceremony/eviction will be thurs, then beginning of hoh comp...

The next HOH (factoring in Double Eviction) is schedule to be endurance. They lost a lot of time by her leaving. The bulk of the show would have to be her rather undramatic departure. Then a big hole in the timeslot.

Seems too late in the game to throw in a new player. The coup de'tat followed by a planned but ruined double eviction is shady enough (two straight weeks with players booted without the courtesy of a few days campaigning), adding in a new player or bringing one back would make this season a bigger farce than it already is.

I hope Jessie doesn't come back in, but finds a contract loophole so he can sue and win, then Les Moonves can finally wake up and shitcan Grodner the Hutt. They need new blood producing this show so they can basically reboot the show and finally start setting and abiding by rules and letting the game play clean.

Archived