Sunday, August 16th

CeCiMom

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh geez Jeff. You and Jordan need to confront Michelle and Russell about it. Why trust someone who has been on the other side the whole game??????

They won't though. Michelle would set them straight, especially Jordan.

God Jeff....STFU!

I think just because you all heard the lie told does not for one minute mean Jeff is gonna buy it, seriously there is a lot of game left to be played to even be paranoid about some bs lie Nasty is spreading, Jeff has every time called ppl out on stuff he has heard except when he could not when he had the coup power, he will get to the bottom of it before Russell goes instead of that rat Nasty, have some faith,lol

Man, I don't have the feeds! Why do y'all think he's buying it? Maybe he's just playing along?

Jeff talks too much. He should've thanked him for the info, went and told jordan, both confront michelle, then bring russell in and find out is all a lie!

LOL he's always the first to tell JOrdan to shut it!!!

Jeff talks too much. He should've thanked him for the info, went and told jordan, both confront michelle, then bring russell in and find out is all a lie!

Exactly! And they pulled this crap like 10 minutes after he & Jordan had just discussed maybe backdooring Russell THIS week. I don't have a good feeling about this.

Oh geez Jeff. You and Jordan need to confront Michelle and Russell about it. Why trust someone who has been on the other side the whole game??????

I don't understand why anyone in this game does this.. but they all do.

Man, I don't have the feeds! Why do y'all think he's buying it? Maybe he's just playing along?

LOL he's always the first to tell JOrdan to shut it!!!

He is falling for it... and it is soooo killing me! And he just showed his whole game plan to Kevin (who is going to run back and tell Gnat!)

he does talk to much, BUT. with Jeff it is hard to see what he is thinkin by his face, he gives up nothing and I do not think he will screw this one up. he knows what a bunch of losers the other bunch are, come on now

Because he's giving up too much info to Kevin. Other times he's always been short and not forthcoming with ANY info.

Archived