Thursday LIVE Show 8/6

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but here is hoping that she puts up 2 of jeff's friends and kevin or lydia win the POV, that rate chima's buddies get put up and jessie is gone!

I hope she puts up Jeff & Jordan! Natalie & Jesse will blow the F**K up next Thursday

coup d' charity really came in handy for jeff this week

Chima winning is perfect. It'll be interesting to see who she puts up. I'm hoping it's Russell and Jeff and then they get replaced with Jessie and Gnatalie. Perfect!

For a minute I thought Jeff & Jordan were right and they were going to be the only two left going for HOH.................I know it's better game wise that they can play for HOH next week.............I just want them to get the room :rolleyes:

GREAT NIGHT............finally :party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie:

That's the problem I have with Jeff winning. He doesn't seem to bright...

He's already said he wants to put up Jesse & Natalie together.

I think she will put up Russell (duh) and Lydia because Natalie will MAKE her.

Guys guys guys...those saying Jeff wouldn't use Coup...if he didn't he'd be worse than Marcellus.

There are three people in the house that would definitely come after J/J and that's Natalie, Jesse and Chima. Jeff has a FREE chance to get one of his three major threats out next thursday. There is NO reason not to use it. Not a single one.

On top of that, whoever he took off and saved would be ETERNALLY grateful to him and very VERY pissed at Chima.

The biggest mistake would be to NOT use it no matter who goes up, even if it's Russel, Lydia or Kevin. You make allies and get rid of one of your biggest threats by using it.

Chima winning is perfect!

1 less vote to save Jessie or Nasty when Jeff throws their asses up on the block next week Thursday! It doesn't matter who she nominates...Jeff will save them with the coup.

Just pray now that Jessie doesn't win pov.

I only hope now that Jeff doesn't slip and lose the coup somehow...

I only hope now that Jeff doesn't slip and lose the coup somehow...

i really doubt even if he did that bb would take it away

that twist was created for him

just like first week twist was for jessie

Jeff has said NUMEROUS times this week that the "perfect" situation would be if Ronnie goes this week and he gets the power to send Jesse home next week..........I would have been worried about Jordan slipping but Jeff, not so much.

He's already a target to Jess & Not.............nothing lost there.

Archived