Thursday LIVE Show 8/6

I wonder how tonight's episode will be edited. I think they'll show the Russ/Chima fight, since they showed them getting close last episode. I also think they might add Ronnie's annoying behavior from last night in the pool room, to show a reason that side is voting him out.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some much fights none that i have watched first hand this week

Be on the lookout for one of our own LFU's tonight, as she's got tix for tonights live eviction... Some already know, but, in case some don't, here is what she posted in OT... That is what she'll be wearing and her GF will also be wearing blue...

img1321s.jpg

Here's me and a peek of my Morty's blue shirt. Sorry - it's hard to get a full photo of yourself.

I'll try and wave 'jazz hands' or something to the board if the cameras swing past me on Thursday night.

Leaving for California tomorrow and will be back late Friday night. When I get back I'll be more regular with the live feed updating, lots had to get done before I could go on vacation, even one this short.

Won't be able to post any pictures of the show as they don't allow cameras or cellphones in but I'll give you my whole 'behind the scenes' run down on the weekend.

See you all soon!

I can't wait for tonight!! Casey's speech last week was the highlight for this season thus far but I'm wondering if Ronnie's departure and finding out if Jeff gets the coup d'etat will top that! :party_smilie:

This has been the LONGEST week ever. I was beginning to think we'd never see this new thread...LOL!!

Woohoo for one of our own being there tonight. How exciting! We want all the juicy details when she returns.

Woohoo for one of our own being there tonight. How exciting! We want all the juicy details when she returns.

Like if they ask the audience NOT to boo or jeer or throw garbage when Ronnie walks out. ^_^

I do hope the remaining houseguests cheer when Ronnie leaves though and he sees it on the monitor with Julie.

This has been the LONGEST week ever. I was beginning to think we'd never see this new thread...LOL!!

It ain't over yet. I'm thinking it's going to be the longest exit speech ever. And the longest Julie interview ever. Of course assuming it's Bonnie out the door. I'm just hoping it's Bonnie out, and Jeff the Coup De'King.

I hope Julie tells Ronnie the vote percentage for the Coup. Something like Jeff 88%, Jessie 1%, Natalie 1% and Ronnie 1/2%.

Michelle 10% ...

Wow! So excited for zuzu!! Hope she gets a bit of 'background' airtime. How cool if she sits behind the spot Ronnie will take when he exits. Think she could flash a 'loser' sign over his shoulder? heehee

Haven't looked foward to an episode of BB like this in many, many moons...

probably 7-0 like you said it would be stupid to try to save him if they dont have the votes

Do you think the vote will be 4-3 to evict Ronnie?

I'm not sure that's good gameplay on J/N/C's part to vote for Ronnie to stay, as it will p*ss off Russell and alienate the rest of the hg's.

Yes I think that's how the vote will go. I think at first they were gonna evict him but decided they should try and rally for him to stay. It could also go 5-2 because I read somewhere Chima wants to work with Lydia to get Russell out so she might vote to evict Ronnie if that's true. We shall see. :)

Russell no longer really wants him out, and Nat has already said she was voting for him...

thanks i havent been watching the feeds

Nat, Jess, Chima got "permission" from Russell to do what they were going to do all along---vote out Lydia.........I would love to be a fly on the wall when Russ watches the shows and sees "the honest, good hearted Jessie" he's grown to know & love.........what a fool :bored:

I'm not sure that's good gameplay on J/N/C's part to vote for Ronnie to stay, as it will p*ss off Russell and alienate the rest of the hg's.

When it comes down to it, I don't think Jesse will have the balls to do it. I say Natalie will be the only vote for Ronnie to stay.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jessie votes for Ronnie to stay...but denies it and blames the hinky vote on Michele.

Nasty for sure is voting to evict Lydiot...

Archived