Saturday, Aug 1st

SueZqueZ

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only saving grace is that Jeff should have the Coup...HOWEVER, the idiot will probably waste it next week to get Ronnie out. It's JESSE that needs to go, NOT Ronnie. As long as Jesse is in that house the chances his sheep will bring him to the end is very high.

Jeff told Jordan last night that IF he got the "power" he would use it to send JESSIE out the door..........that he would LOVE to be able to do it as pay back for Casey (among a million other reasons)

The feeds went off at 1:00pm BBT for the VETO competition. I posted a pic I captured of Chima's outfit she gets to wear as host of the comp. She was wearing a toga with a gold armband on her upper arm and some kind of sash around the toga with a vine braid on her head.

I guess since they're doing the comp now the feeds will be off for a couple of hours. Sounds like a good time to get something else done around here, lol

Yea and he said he would dress up in Kevin's clothes and sunglasses and then rip off Kevin's clothes and have on Casey's shorts and take off the sunglasses and tell Jessie to beat it..lol.. that would be the highlight of the season for me.

If Jeff and Jordan were smart they would walk RIGHT UP TO Michelle and say, point blank "I promise you if you use the veto or Ronnie stays, we'll know it was you who were the deciding vote and if either of us get the power we will make sure you are out next week". Threaten the idiot.

The bottom line is this. If Michelle does nothing and votes to evict Ronnie, she's 100% safe because Jeff/Jordan/Lydia/Kevin will continue to go after Jesse/Natalie/Chima/Russel and vice versa.

Michelle is in the best position of everyone in the house because she hasn't really chosen a side yet. If they threaten her with that (and she must figure Jeff or Jordan will get the power) she'd be STUPID to do anything but get rid of Ronnie and eat the veto.

edit - I just read Michelle and Jeff's conversation from earlier. I really hope she's not playing him and has been playing the other side all along. I can't figure her out.

Call me a Missourian ..but I will beleive it when I actually see IT!!! Maybe she does see that MOST likely jeff or jordon will get the power,and that why she is picking that side!

Seriously Hoping!!!

I was a little concerned at first too............but when she explained that getting Ronnie out is a big benefit to her, it made me feel much more secure that she is telling the truth........it IS true that Ronnie would be HER biggest competition in any of the question comps...........THAT sold me, it is in HER best interest to boot Ronnie, once she figured that out, she had to go to the other side, she knew that Jesse & crew would be pi$$ed

I don't think J/J should threaten Michele. That would just put her off and make her go to the other side.

After her and Jeff's conversation tonight I think they're on the same page now and will evict Ronnie. I just hope that she lies to Gnat/Jess/Chima and tells them she'll vote with them and then their alliance will be exposed. The sh*t will hit the fan on Thursday! :)

After her and Jeff's conversation tonight I think they're on the same page now and will evict Ronnie. I just hope that she lies to Gnat/Jess/Chima and tells them she'll vote with them and then their alliance will be exposed. The sh*t will hit the fan on Thursday! :)

I so hope that will end up being the plan. Ultimate karma!

I'd like to see Michelle USE the POV and have Russ put up Jess...that way ONLY Gnat will b able to save Jess and if the others send him home he'll miss the Jury this year too! Of course that means Ronnie will still be there, but it will be so much fun to watch the little fat-rat run around and try to gather his lies and put them into some kind of story-book theme!

Russ would not put up Jesse. If she took Lydia off the block the only other person he would probably put up there would be Kevin. What's the difference if it's Kevin or Lydia at this point? Michelle would not have any control over who Russ picked as replacement nominee. Besides, they can't take the chance of Russ going against his word and putting up Jordan or Jeff.

Needless to say Michelle is going to be one popular HG's over the next 2 days. Those people are going to drive her nuts trying to get her to see things the way they do and vote with Jesse's side of the house. I wouldn't put it past them to threaten her in one way or the other. I don't think it would be in any body's best interest to threaten her. She hadn't picked a side up until this evening so Jesse and his pack would be wise to not go down that road.

Ronnie may have actually done a favor for Michelle, Jordan, Jeff, Lydia and Kevin by explaining the coup to them. Now that they're aware of the possibilities they can pull together and get J/N/C/R out by sticking together. Michelle is smart enough to figure out who would be the most popular people to the viewers and lean toward them at this stage of the game.

At this point it all looks good to me. Let's hope that's the road this game decides to travel! lol

Jeff made the comment earlier that Jessie has the personality of an orange safety cone.

This is from Survivor Sucks. They have the funniest photochops over there.

10mvlf5.jpg

289whgh.jpg

This will be awesome if Michelle sticks with Jeff and votes Ronnie out then finally the power will change and could make this game really good and worth watching. I'm just sorry Natalie will make it to the jury house but at least she can get it on with Jesse and her BF will never find out.

I think BB should take something away from a hg that whispers so low that we can't hear them. I understand people on the other side of a door may be trying to listen in but they can whisper in their mic so we can hear. Could you imagine if they whispered 90% of the time it would be like watching a silent movie but without any talent.

I just hope Michelle doesn't have the same failings as the other woman in the house and get Jessieits.. She has often looked at him with those doe in the headlights look.

Watching Jess/Gnat/and Chima run the house for the next four weeks would be the end of this years BB watching for me.

Archived