Saturday, Aug 1st

SueZqueZ

Today will be very interesting .... I hope Russ catches on that his own peeps plan to highjack evicting Ronnie. I can see Russ going off...he has had soooo many people put the red flag infront of him it MUST be going through his mind, but needs it confirmed...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's too bad people like Jeff and Jordan, people who would have his back, are too stupid in regards to the game that they won't confront him about what's going on.

I don't think Ronnie is going home this week.

The only saving grace is that Jeff should have the Coup...HOWEVER, the idiot will probably waste it next week to get Ronnie out. It's JESSE that needs to go, NOT Ronnie. As long as Jesse is in that house the chances his sheep will bring him to the end is very high.

As a matter of fact, from now on I'm going call Jesse Maggie.

It's too bad people like Jeff and Jordan, people who would have his back, are too stupid in regards to the game that they won't confront him about what's going on.

The only saving grace is that Jeff should have the Coup...HOWEVER, the idiot will probably waste it next week to get Ronnie out. It's JESSE that needs to go, NOT Ronnie. As long as Jesse is in that house the chances his sheep will bring him to the end is very high.

Its is exactly how Maggie played the game....he has taken pages from her book. Bet he watched Season 6 100 times..

so it is Lydia, Russell, Ronnie, Jesse, Kevin and Michelle ..... looks a little stacked to me

hope is something where Jesse has to crawl under low objects,

Russ has to lift weights,

Lydia tatoo Ronnie

Ronnie has to keep from crying

Michelle and kevin tag team wrestle

Jessie whispering to Natalie that he could just take Ronnie down. He said what is Russell going to do about it? Then he said maybe Natalie would get put up. They said the wished Ronnie was there to talk.

Sorry to disagree but I really believe that Ronnie is the one manipulating jessie & Gnat...Jessie considers himself insulated by Rat-boy and his chihuahua...he has tossed chlamydia aside after using her, but he's taking strategy tips from Ratboy

Can the power be used this week? If so, then it needs to be used to get Ronnie/Jessie this week. That's the only way one of them will go.

the votes end on Tuesday 8/4 at 7:00 EST...so there would be time to play it..

There hasn't been anything posted on the LFU board for a while and another site is saying that Chima told Michelle she thinks they should vote the way Russell said to evict Ronnie and also that Jesse told Michelle that they are sticking to the plan to get out Ronnie.

I'm so confused!

Can the power be used this week? If so, then it needs to be used to get Ronnie/Jessie this week. That's the only way one of them will go.

It can be used either this week or next week. I think they should save it to be used for next week. That way you take out one of Jessie's men this week, then either another one of his men (if not himself) next week. Why spend all your money at once when you can just hold on to it for an extra week and get double the pleasure?

Did anyone catch how Jessie told Russ that he went to the DR and complained about Kevin eating that night in HOH when everyone first went in? How the DR said "it was just a slip due to exhaustion" (or something like that). Jess complains yet they yelled at him for sleeping in the GR..

I went back to the tape. Russ hands the bag out, Kevin daintly takes one chip out of the bag, daintily takes a nibble, starts to read the back of the bag and without another bite says "Ohhh Shit"

Jessie has not let that drop, again proving what a douchbag he is. It's not like he even ate the whole damn chip. Yet Jessie wants to eat a whole piece of pizza and say "opps I slipped"...dang nabit I hate this arrogant ass!!!

Archived