Thursday 7/30 Show

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha! Jeff's going to get the votes. Jessie can't play in HoH, probably would throw veto knowing there's only 3 people they are targeting anyway. This will be the second time America boots his ass out the door. Did you see his face when Julie said America would vote? "Oh shit..."

Hopefully Jeff will win HoH and the coup d'etat, and get out two people in a row of his choice.

I hope that diploma pimpslaps Natalie right off her rope.

HOH comp. Sitting on a round thing swinging around and around. Slamming into a large diploma....LMAO!!! First 5 to drop will get graduatiion presents. One has five thousand dollars. LOL...Jesse can't win any of it!!!

I'm voted for Jeff and and everyone I know is voting and they don't watch BB. Let's hope Jeff wins it this will be a great pay back for BB starting the cliques and making the athletes have a big advantage from the start. Ask your friends and family to vote and let's hope Jeff or Jordan wins it. Maybe now it will be worth watching instead of boring.

Natalie may be 24 with a college degree but she still acts like a 14 year old. I hope her size does not benefit her in this hoh comp.

Archived