Thursday 7/30 Show

I voted for Jeff

Sucks is encouraging Jordan

Either way one of the should win

Well I think even if Jordan gets it, she knows who needs to go! But by her no being able to say she has it, Jeff can't help her.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok I have a question. If the person who wins the coup d'etat is nominated, can they use it to take themselves off the block?

Yes. And they can also replace the person sitting next to them.

In BB7, Boogie didn't use his b/c he kept it to ensure his and Will's safety, and then the power ran out.

AG and BB know Jeff will win this. It's their redemption for the past few weeks.

Yes. And they can also replace the person sitting next to them.

In BB7, Boogie didn't use his b/c he kept it to ensure his and Will's safety, and then the power ran out.

AG and BB know Jeff will win this. It's their redemption for the past few weeks.

so true~~~

I can hear Jesse now..."Well, with my past experience I can tell you America loves Jordan and Jeff, so I'm screwed again!"

It won't be hard for these dorkys to figure that out....but then again so many are dilusional....

looks like chima ??

I love how BB realized that one side of the house is way too dominating.

The problem with this now is that it'll have the Americas Player effect. Due to some outside interference the game was changed.

The minute they put jessie back in there the game changed. I hope this all works in the favor of yummy Jeff and Jordon.

on jokers they are saying kevin

I wonder why they didn't do a spotlight on Jessie and Lydia's showmance shankmance...

:rolleyes:

it is kevin down...wimp

Archived