Thursday 7/30 Show

I agree that it was manipulation by the producers to turn the game around and give jeff/jordon a chance to turn things around. And save their cash cow jeff. Jessie definately wasn't bringing in ratings ,but driving veiwers AWAY!

However it would not have been neccesary if they hadn't front loaded the game in Jessies' and the jocks favor to begin with,jessie GIVEN first HOH for doing nothing, his previous experience in the game,numbers advantage ,cliques can't nominate their own, and finding 2 Michelle type personalities to worship him,(that was probably the hardest part of casting this season!) :animated_rotfl:

Imagine how much more lopsided it would have been had Jeff not broken away from the jocks,it would have been even more of a steamroll for jessie an the jock clique.

Does it balance out ,who knows ,something had to be done to even the playing field as far as I'm concerned. Was this the right way to do it, again who knows?

IMHO they never should have started the show the way they did! just my 2 cents

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There has been so much complaining about Jessie getting special treatment and advantages ...so much power to the Athletes clique...and the potential for a one-sided steam roll of the season...that I'm sure production figured they better save the season and get the viewers active and interested again. This coup d' etat twist has spurred on some excitement and relief from the Jessie reign of terror...for the time being at least...and was right on time.

good point

i didnt think it was fair he was given first hoh either not competing

I agree that it was manipulation by the producers to turn the game around and give jeff/jordon a chance to turn things around. And save their cash cow jeff. Jessie definately wasn't bringing in ratings ,but driving veiwers AWAY!

However it would not have been neccesary if they hadn't front loaded the game in Jessies' and the jocks favor to begin with,jessie GIVEN first HOH for doing nothing, his previous experience in the game,numbers advantage ,cliques can't nominate their own, and finding 2 Michelle type personalities to worship him,(that was probably the hardest part of casting this season!) :animated_rotfl:

Imagine how much more lopsided it would have been had Jeff not broken away from the jocks,it would have been even more of a steamroll for jessie an the jock clique.

Does it balance out ,who knows ,something had to be done to even the playing field as far as I'm concerned. Was this the right way to do it, again who knows?

IMHO they never should have started the show the way they did! just my 2 cents

ITA..

Wow.

17 pages.

No way I can read through all those right now.

Firstly, let me say I thought last night's episode was the best episode of the season so far. :animated_bouncy:

I'd even rate it up there with other seasons. I loved everything about it.

Casey's pre-vote speech was awesome but his words after eviction were friggin phenomenal! :hurray:

He totally burned Jesse and his sidekicks and no matter how many times they try to convince themselves he made a fool out of himself, we know the difference.

Way to go out guns blazing, Casey! I'd still like to see some twist bring you back.

The HoH contest was great.

I laughed so hard when that diploma started whacking the contestants.

I'm glad Russel and Jeff made a deal. I hope he sticks to it.

Russ doesn't seem to be a major liar or word-breaker like some of the others in the house.

As for the Coup de Tat - - AWESOME! ^_^

I knew right away this was gonna be a Jeff prize.

He deserves it. I just wonder if he will use it this week or wait till next.

If Russ follows the deal Jeff can sit on it for another week.

I don't see anything wrong with this little one-up thrown in for Jeff.

God knows how totally unbalanced the game has been in favor of the bad guys so far, it's nice to see the-powers-that-be pull a little divine intervention for the good guys.

Payback's a bitch.

Great show, BB, can't wait to see what happens next.

Archived