Thursday 7/30 Show

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Russell might be an asshole, but I do think the guy is honorable at the end of the day. Ronnie's gone. Jeff will probably get that coup d'etat, Russell will manage to get Ronnie out, and Jeff will be able to get out either Jessie or Natalie (if Jessie gets HOH) after that. If Ronnie wins POV, he could put up Jessie and Natalie.

Ronnie, Jessie, or Natalie are gone for sure if Jeff gets the AC. Would have been better if Jeff won HOH though. He'd have two straight weeks of power and then get to play for HOH on the third.

russell was trying too hard to sell i want a letter for home

usually when a hg try that hard they are usually lying

I agree uvp.

Besides, if Russ/Ronnie didn't have some sort of understanding, he would not have done the whole "pretend" fighting. Russ had no reason to go back and tell Ronnie he was kidding and all that. Something about russ I don't trust

Wow, Jordan put Natalie, Kevin, and Jeff on slop through random draw. They told her she shouldn't put Jeff on. So she pulled Jessie. Jessie wasn't thrilled so they had him and Lydia pick a number between 1 and 20. Lydia wins. Jessie still pouting. So Lydia volunteers to go on it.

wow lydia really loves jessie to take slop for him

i turned my feeds off for night

so i am going by updates i see here

The ONLY reason Lydia said she would be a have not is because she did not want Gnat and Jessie sleeping in there together. Yup, end of story.

Bingo!

Archived