the FINAL two (2)

FishyLynn

SO when we get down to the final two

I usually stop watching the live feeds

they are usually boring as hell

but this year could be different if

we have Jeff & Jordan as the final two

they are funny as hell together

Ronnie is gonna be in the final two. Don't know with who else.

Jessie is just doing Ronnie's work this week going after Casey. Ronnie's two biggest enemies were Casey and Laura as they were both on to him like flies on sh!t. Ronnie knows that at some point he has to get Jessie and Russell out of there. Jeff, next week, may help Ronnie do the dirty work getting those two out if Jeff gets HOH.

Right now I think Ronnie has this.

SO when we get down to the final two

I usually stop watching the live feeds

they are usually boring as hell

but this year could be different if

we have Jeff & Jordan as the final two

they are funny as hell together

I totally agree.

I could watch these two talk about paint peeling.

We need a new spinoff Jeff 'n Jordan reality show!

That would be funny but will NEVER happen. I give Jeff 3 more weeks tops. Jordan may make the final 5 since she doesn't pose a threat.

I think we'll be seeing either Jessie, Gnatalie, or Russell in the final 2.

ITA.. Jeff and Jordan are going to have to do a total turn around in the way they've been playing or not playing however you look at it to even possibly making it to the final two. I don't see them lasting long at all.

I have to give Jordon a little more credit then some other people do. I think the dumb act is probably partly for real and partly and act. True she was recruited and did not watch BB.

I do see her playing the social game. She spent some time with Lydia and several times she went to talk to Russel. I think she is trying to get friendships going and maybe some more alliance members. She was the one that headed up the save Branden crusade and if it were not for turd Ronnie their side would have been on top.

I do see them playing the game as much as they can. Not too they can do right now. If try at this point to gather more for their team how does he know they don't go straight to Jessie and thy are the first ones to be voted out next. Kind of like the pickle that that Casey got in. I think this next week if Jeff or Jordon wins HOH then we will see more people jump to their side.

It is not game over yet......

I think final 2 will be Russell and Ronnie with Russell winning. Russell is basically doing the same thing Ronnie was but he's much more discreet and cool about it. But with Lydia's incline that she think's they're working together, things could definitely change. Hope so, I'm bored. :hammer:

It is possible for Jordan and Jeff to make it. Dani and Evil made it against the odds but Evil played hard IMO.

I don't think I could stomach GNat or Chima in the final 2.

wait or Kevin, Lydia, Ronnie, Jessie.

I think it's a little early to even be thinking about final 2. A lot can change. Look at bb10 Dan and Memphis weren't even the "Renegades" yet leading up to eviction three. Who knows what will happen, although these house guests are predictable, and rather shitty. I still think it's too early to tell.

I think it's a little early to even be thinking about final 2. A lot can change. Look at bb10 Dan and Memphis weren't even the "Renegades" yet leading up to eviction three. Who knows what will happen, although these house guests are predictable, and rather shitty. I still think it's too early to tell.

Agree!

Archived