Big Brother 11 Start Date

DreamAngel

Start Date  

27 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think season 11 will premiere?

• Sunday, July 5th
    • Monday, July 6th
    • Tuesday, July 7th
    • Wednesday, July 8th
    • Thursday, July 9th
    • Friday, July 10th
    • Saturday, July 11th
    • Earlier than listed *comment*
    • Later than listed *comment*

It's getting super close to that time again. I've already started the numbers for the countdown but we need to figure out when the show will start this year.

Morty's front page countdown lists July 7th as the start date. But as we all know that can always change. Here is a list of the start dates for the past 10 seasons.

BBStart.jpg

When do you think it's most likely for the show to start?

We have 2 weeks to guess. After that I'll figure out the 100 day mark and start the countdown from that point. We can always adjust later when we get a confirmed start date.

If you chose earlier or later in the poll, please comment and let me know when YOU think it will start.

i think sunday 5

sunday seem to be the new trend

you can eliminate monday :lol:

I'm going with Tuesday the 7th... Seems like they love starting either Tuesday's or Thursdays...

ETA: Sucks is saying it will start Thursday July 9th... They have a countdown going now... I don't know where they got any kind of information, but everyone over there seems to think this is the correct start day...

It's getting super close to that time again. I've already started the numbers for the countdown but we need to figure out when the show will start this year.

Morty's front page countdown lists July 7th as the start date. But as we all know that can always change. Here is a list of the start dates for the past 10 seasons.

BBStart.jpg

When do you think it's most likely for the show to start?

We have 2 weeks to guess. After that I'll figure out the 100 day mark and start the countdown from that point. We can always adjust later when we get a confirmed start date.

If you chose earlier or later in the poll, please comment and let me know when YOU think it will start.

One thing I did notice....Season 2 started on July 5. I was in Panama City the day after the 4th watching it and having a pizza. ..Nevertheless...I'll guess the 7th.

Thanks Quirky. I've double checked all the dates and they are now correct. Just an FYI to everyone. I did not list All stars as starting on the day we had the "vote" in June. It starts on the actual premiere date.

wasnt yana suppose to interview the bb casting director?

this would have been a great question to ask her

I have an interview with the lady that does the casting, although she's never called herself the casting director, I guess that's who she is... Her name is Robyn Kass...

Also I know that two years ago this July the show started on July 5th, I know this without a doubt, because it's the day my favorite uncle past away...

I voted for earlier than "choices"... I think it will by July 2nd (I think that's a Thursday.)

Hi Everyone!! Been almost a year since I've been around here. :) And I'm getting so excited for BB to be getting closer...

Anyway, I voted for Wednesday - it's the middle of the week and that way they can have atleast 2 episodes the first week, an introduction/move-in/HOH, and then maybe nominations the next night?

Can't wait for the photos of the contestants!!

Archived