Tuesday 8/19 Show

laladoopiedu

Love your posts DSilly. I agree Dan playing to the camera shows me that he is in control of his actions and knows that we are watching. To me that is not being cocky that is just showing us he has brain cells. The others with their histrionics seem to always forget that we are watching them.

I do think Dan cares a lot for his students and I would LOVE to see him win this thing. GO TEAM DAN!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was happy to see Jerry finally apologize for his hatefulness, but I was happier to see Dan sincerely accept it. A lil irritated w/ Dan & Memphis being so upset at Renny's noms. She DID win HoH, so, it was HER decision. And, she did nominate the one hg everyone wanted out. Yeah, it left the opportunity for her or Ollie to win PoV, but if they had, then Jerry would have left. They all want Jerry gone too, right? So, either way it was a win-win. I agree w/ a previous poster, if they are that concerned about the nominations, then win HoH & don't piggyback on someone elses' HoH.

The haircut was funny, especially when Renny was ready to smack him & then when they 'evaluated' the end result. The kiss was very sweet.

Dan reminds me of Dr. Will. I like Dan because he actually understands that he is playing a game. Unlike a few other hg's that say it, but don't really understand it. I am sure a lot Dan's "oh no, that's ok" comes from game play. If someone called him Judas outside of the game, his reaction would be a lot different.

Oh and make that welcome Vincentia! :scared: Sorry I spelled it wrong! I am new here too and I haven't figured out how to use the quotes yet! I hope you have a GREAT time here.....the people have been really nice.

So many have made comment on how the majority of hg's don't think so much of what they are doing in the house is actually shown. I've started to think this rings true in all the past BB's also.

Is it possible that one of the questions in interview is if the potential hg is connected with any of the BB Bulletin Boards? Production if fully aware that a true fan of BB would not only be knowledgable about the feeds, but would be party to one or more of the BB Boards.

Don't think many hg's have never watched the show other than the tapes given prior to entering the house.

So many have made comment on how the majority of hg's don't think so much of what they are doing in the house is actually shown. I've started to think this rings true in all the past BB's also.

Is it possible that one of the questions in interview is if the potential hg is connected with any of the BB Bulletin Boards? Production if fully aware that a true fan of BB would not only be knowledgable about the feeds, but would be party to one or more of the BB Boards.

Don't think many hg's have never watched the show other than the tapes given prior to entering the house.

There have been house guests in the past that have given shout out's to Morty's and Joker's, so some of them do know of the BB boards.

I agree Bigguy, SOME, have given shout outs..Janelle, Dick, Nikomis, even Libra to name a few. Those that do understand that the live feeds are 24/7, that the boards are watching and writting their every movement are few and far between.

My point is production seems to contract those who actually know little if anything about the game. Then gives them past tapes of aired shows as a crash course in BB101

if you have 40+ camera i dont see how basic common sense doesnt level to them that they are being watch

Archived