Tuesday 8/19 Show

laladoopiedu

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think dan has add

That wasn't that big of a speech from Dan.

And it was funny, b/c Jerry said that same thing as his speech earlier today.. He was talking to someone, I think Renny and Keesha in the HOH, and said the very same thing.

Except April and Ollie are totally denying(sp) that she offered him (dan) money.

In the conversation with jerry last night they were incredulous that he said she did.

In all honesty I'm not sure if she was lying for effect ,or if she is so delusional that she thinks in her mind she really didn't offer Dan money,or ANYTHING to take her off and I mean ANYTHING!

April knows she's lying...she's trying to save her @ss..throw suspicion on Jerry...won't work though.

Best part of the speech was calling April out for offering money. Puts it all out in the open. Good job Dan!

He did do a good job....but Dan didn't actually call April out in his pov speech...he said he spoke to both of them...then later he said he was offered money...but didn't say by whom. I think the other hgs figured it out easy enough...but he didn't name her outright.

The speech was not what I expected at all it was nothing great. Dan talking in the DR annoys me the way he makes his voice louder and deeper like he is an announcer or something.

K/M/D being pissed Renny didn't put up Ollie is stupid. Renny put up April who they all wanted and Jerry who put Renny up and who Renny doesn't really like. So she did what they wanted and what she wanted. They think everyone is supposed to follow what they want and it's BS they need to play HOH and win if they want certain people up. If I was in that house I would have knocked one of them out by now and been thrown of the show. Memphis is showing what a wimp he is being afraid of April I think Memphis is really weak and that's why he is hiding behind Michelle and Keesha.

Between watching the feeds, BBAD and CBS I don't think Dan is nearly as innocent as he is trying to play up the good virgin Catholic school boy. I also think he has some secret with womens clothes in real life that he is not telling.

Imin

I felt like she was trying to say Dan was lying about being offered money. She also told Michelle she didn't offer him money,don't know if she has told anyone else as of yet?

Kinda like since dan didn't take her off the block,she would try and take him down as she was leaving,for spite!

oh...I see what you're saying...gotcha :)

I still think people will still believe Dan over April when all is said and done...even with them suspecting him of being AP. Everyone knows she's capable of doing it...even Manchelle can't be that blind...can she?

Ollie to April: "Somebody is praying for us."

Oldguy to God: "Dear Lord, Ollie and April are fornicating and committing other sins. Please evict them."

God to Oldguy: "Do not worry, my son. Yea verily I say unto you, they will be punished for their sins."

Hi. I'm new here, and this is my first post, although I've read Morty's since February. (Gave up TV for Lent last spring and took to following "Big Brother" here instead. Yes, I know, very bad of me. :blush:)

I admit, I was rather thinking Dan's speech was going to be a big a deal as Jerry's last week. From what they aired, there really wasn't anything to it. Then again, they could have edited a lot out like they apparently did last week for Jerry's. So I was a little disappointed.

I was glad to see Dan mentioned the money part, although that seemed almost minor. (It's never really "minor" but Dan didn't bring any more attention to it than he felt he needed to.)

April seemed so sweet and polite during the POV ceremony -- too much so. She is always so fake. I've known girls like that, and it's sticky sick. I hope she goes this week.

Welcome to Morty's Vincenta.

I am beginning to not like Dan so much, I agree with JerseyGirl about the ways he talks in the DR, he acts like he knows it all and is quite cocky, I especially did not appericate his comment about April's"bleached Blonde" hair, it is true that Ollie has been hiding behind her, but the comment about her hair was derogitory and it seems to me that Dan does really not like women much, I don't like his attitude sometimes, he is sort of passive agressive with his comments and questions, nope, right now something about him is not sittin right with me at all!!!!!!!!

Hi and thanks, FatCat.

I'm two ways about Dan. I'd really like him to go the distance, but he needs to watch out. He's gotten a bit overconfident and now he's slipping a bit. It's almost like he's been laying low for so long, he's starving for attention or something. I don't know. I still like Dan a lot, but he just needs to keep himself in check or he'll turn into someone that isn't much different from the other HGs, and that's not a good thing for him.

well, for one thing I think he is very immature, and at first I thought some of his playin around was funny and after all they want to break the monotany, but I can see why he is drivin Renny nuts, I work with alot of people his age and I can hang with them most of the time, but there are times when they really start drivin me to the point I want to choke them all, I think Dan is slipping as well and getting cocky, he can almost smell the money and it is gonna be his downfall. however i do believe he has a lot of luck and that is what is gonna carry him through, but by the end I am not sure I want to see him or memphis there, I can barely stand to look at Memphis,, he just turns me all the way off.

I love Dan's sense of humor. The other people in the house are running around the house acting nuts and trashing each other and Dan is keeping me laughing.

I at first thought he was entertaining, but he is grating on my nerves now for some reason, it has gotten old, and well Memphis, he has no humor, that is for sure!!!

Archived