Tuesday 8/19 Show

laladoopiedu

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't think he would ever cheat on Jen! I'd be scared to piss her off!

Think Jen got her paws on Ryan's second place money? Guess they didn't need a house after all. Have they been splitsville for long? Maybe Ryan will go on All Stars and win?

I think it just happened. I would post the article but it's from another site and I don't believe you can do that on here. They're young and don't know how love is suppose to work. Look at him he's prolly enjoying having women like him now. Remember how he would always say how Jen was the prettiest woman he's ever dated. So now since being on the show he's getting the attn. Temptation is a bitch I guess. They both could do better.

When your girlfriend calls you out on national tv as a racist, to save her own ass, somehow I don't think you have a long lasting relationship. ;)

Wasn't it nice of April to say tonight that the only person she really cares about is her sister, guess her Dad will love to hear that. I also loved the part where she said her sister better come to the wrap party, I don't care if she's pregnant, ummm guess you don't care if it will harm her baby, just as long as she is there to make you happy? What a selfish waste of space she is.

You watching her and Ollies Made for Lifetime Movie Moment right now? OMG they make me f;ing sick. I hope they stay together so no one else has to deal with their loser asses. Wonder how many women are at home watching this yelling at the TV because he said he " CARED" for them too

So you're saying ol' Ryan...Mr. Steady Man...has gone Hollywood. And hanging with Matt? How can Matt afford to live out there? Did Matt win anything on his "reappearance" in luxury comp? Matt needs some workout pointers from Jesse!!! Maybe soon they'll do a big screen version of "Jack LaLayne" the Bodybuilder from like forever!!!!

Re: Ryan and Jen - not at all surprised. They were a disaster waiting to happen. Dysfunctional couple who relied on sex to keep them together. Not a good plan in the long haul.

Enjoyed the show last night. I think Dan just normally talks in that amped up voice in the DR - he has done it all along. I prefer his more mellow side, but I don't mind the DR's too much. He could tone it down a bit though, and it would be easier to watch. I thought the haircut thing on the show was hysterical, by the way.

OMG the Renny haircut on the show was halarious. They prayer for the haircut and the music they played had me cracking up. The kiss at the end was so cute. How can people not appreciate his humor.

I don't think lets say when I said I don't care for him, I said anything about not appericating his humor, I like it when anyone has a sense of humor, and I think he is funny, but after a while it starts getting on my nerves, because he flits around like nipping at a person till say like Renny is ready to smack him, hey there are things they all do that drive me bats, but since we were talkin about him I said my little bit.

I cannot stand Michells Baby Talk, and I hate Memphis's cocky, I got this attitude, Skreesha voice and laugh, Apes conceit and pouting when it does not go her way, Ollies passivness and total lack of doing something, anything, and Jerry's bad attitude, oh and Renny's insecurity. I do not just dis on one, they all pretty much bore me this season. If it was not for the people on this board, you would not even see me here, just sayin!!!

Marty I agree I thought the haircut scene just cracked me up, and then the prayer afterward was just so sweet.

I know Dan drives some crazy but I like Dan he is bright and like his sense of humor. That adorable face doesn't hurt either for me.

Is BB trying to keep up with Fear Factor with the hissing cockroaches and eating crickets? You'd think they could come up with more creative events for the HG instead of things which have already been done. It's getting old and there needs to be a new group of people in Hollywood coming up with new and interesting things to see on television. *sigh*

I've come to the conclusion Dan doesn't have ADD or a split personality, he just loves acting for the camera. It's what he's always done in the DR and look at the number of times he's played to the cameras in the house. He's a pretty smart dude and knows exactly what he's doing. I have my doubts though his actions or non-actions are going to get him to the final two.

I had to laugh at Jerry last night. He had to eat crow and apologize to Dan because he thought it would save his butt. Why don't these people realize these out-of-control actions can come back to bite them? You'd think they would be smarter than that especially if they've ever watched this show! :lol:

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry.... Oh my. His apology would have seemed more sincere if it had been, say, within 24 hours after his own "Judas" speech last week -- NOT at the POV ceremony when it's so obvious he's trying to smooth things over just to get Dan to use the POV on him. Dan, I'm sure, accepted the apology, but Dan's smart enough to not let Jerry manipulate him into using the POV. Good for Dan.

Jerry is fortunate to be up against April. All he needs to do between now and tomorrow night is be good and let April continue to dig her own grave.

I think ol Jerr needs to get on some food, that slop has got to be the pits, and he is already actin a little wacko,lol hope he gets to eat soon, I though Dans haircut thing was funny, but it didn't make me like crack up , I guess it takes a lot to make me laugh. I really do not think Dan is that attractive, and who was it that said something about his thin lips?? I was thinkin the same thing. It was very good to see Jerry have to like apologize for his bein an ass,lolol

I thought the hair cutting scene was cute. Now the hide and seek part, when Renny was lying on the couch upstairs and Dan tried to cover her with pillows and said something like perfect and walked away with half her body still showing, that cracked me up. :animated_rotfl:

I said something about this on another thread,and it got deleted so maybe this will also,I dunno know.

I think Showtime (Cinemax,cable) because of the FCC rules can show skin and SIMULATED sex,but CAN NOT show the actual real DEAL, hence they have to cut way.

I might be all wrong about that,but I beleive those are the rules.

delete away if need be,and I will quit trying! ;)

Well, I missed the hot tub scene.....but, as already stated here, they cut away on BBAD. I couldn't be happier....I think I have seen enuf! And I am D. U. N. with that pathetic "Sho-Manse". I can't wait to see April gone and I am hoping that happens, as much as Jerry can get on my nerves.

April and Ollie do give new meaning to the term "Sho-manse" cause they sure don't mind showing America much of anything. I still find it hard to believe that they don't know we are watching, LOL.

As for Dan, I was really laughing when Renny was giving him a haircut. He's funny whether he is playing to the cameras or not.....at least he realizes he is on camera! It's seems that most of them forget that or we wouldn't have seen all those cat fights and scream fests this season.

And finally......Jerry apologizing to Dan. :hurray::animated_bouncy: I was wondering what took him so long since he is such a suck up! LenRay, you cracked me up with your take!

I thought Dan showed a great deal of maturity and tolerance after the way Jerry behaved. I think that is why I like Dan. He seems to think before he speaks and I do think he cares a great deal about the children he is teaching. I'd like to see him win the whole thing.

Welcome Vincent.....

Archived