Strongest Group In The House

laladoopiedu

?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the strongest group right now?

• Keesha/Renny
    • Memphis/Michelle
    • Memphis/Dan
    • April/Ollie
    • April/Ollie/Michelle

I think Memphis and Dan is the only solid hand/shake alliance. You never know when they are lying and telling the trouth. I don't really think Keesha wants to hang on to Renny much longer. I think she wants to stick with Dan and Memphis.

Yes, that's what I thought too, but Memphis seems like he's solid with Michelle, as well. Which one is he going to honor? Whoever happens to make it to the end with him? Is he playing just one of them or both of them?

no group is strongest

i see one strong individual in each group

Keesha/Renny why? she was lots of allies while renny estrange herself with her noms

Memphis/Michelle why? better at comps

Memphis/Dan neither strong or weak

April/Olliewhy? much as i hate his gameplay he is always able to stay off block and get into a new alliance

April/Ollie/Michelle why? able to play both sides

I really think that talk that Memphis had with Michelle was just game play because we have a HOH coming up. He just wants to be Michelle's #1.

I also see that Renny is warming up to Dan and Keesha likes him a lot also.

I agree with you, uvp.. Makes a lot of sense. Especially with Renny. But she is trying to keep close with Dan, whether it's working or not.

And marty, I love your avatar! I'd rather it be Dan and Memphis, b/c Michelle needs to get out of there.

I have a feeling that Keesha/Renny will breakdown once one of the boys gets hoh. Both ladies know that no one in house can be trusted as far as the game is concerned. I think they will get paranoid and one of them turn on the other. Also, as they get closer to the end, everyone will realize it will better to have that friend sitting in the jury house instead of sitting next to them in the final 2.

It just disgusts me how she's playing all sides. BUT, she's doing a good job at it. That's part of the game.

How she's outside with Ollie and April just now calling everyone else b*tches and how she wants to flip the whole house and do this and that to the other... But she's saying the same sh*t to Renny, Keesha, Memphis and Dan.

And watch.. Renny just called her upstairs, and you know she's just agreeing with everything Renny's saying to her and telling Renny she's with her and her group.

April/Olliewhy? much as i hate his gameplay he is always able to stay off block and get into a new alliance

I agree with all of them except this one.

Ollie was able to switch alliances really only one time ,in the beginning,before he was Aprilized.

Since being Aprilized he will be one of the weakest ,most lost players in the house. Or he will self destruct,because his brain/Aprl will be gone!

just saying

Keesha and Jerry have a very similar game when it comes to the HoH. They kiss ass until they are safe and then poof, they're gone. Especially in this season, loyalty gets you no where.

I agree that Ollie is more than likely hanging back while April is in the house. Why make yourself a bigger target than you are due to your personal relationship. Ollie isn't stupid. Ollie isn't physically weak. Ollie doesn't have an enemy in the house. Yet, he's not seen as a threat and isn't nominated.

michelle is playing both side hardcore

This is so frustrating! Even though I haven't really liked April because she was grouped with Libra and Keesha, but then they turned the house around and I was actually rooting for those two, NOW, after listening to April and Ollie talk, it seems like they really know where this game is. Especially since it's just them two and they're not all involved with the rest of the house when it comes to alliances.

I picked Memphis and Dan, I think they are stronger only because the people in this house are stupid no because they are good physical and mental players. The girls are protecting Memphis who's going to use them to get to the end I believe he is greedy and thinks of no one but himself. Dan has the Keesha helping him and Memphis get to the end.

Keesha may go with Dan and Memphis to final 3 because they know in the endurance they will knock her out just like last season when Sheila got knocked out. Keesha is to stupid to realize this so she will fight and protect Memphis and Dan and in the end go to sequester.

This is so frustrating! Even though I haven't really liked April because she was grouped with Libra and Keesha, but then they turned the house around and I was actually rooting for those two, NOW, after listening to April and Ollie talk, it seems like they really know where this game is. Especially since it's just them two and they're not all involved with the rest of the house when it comes to alliances.

As I've said before and this is JMO but from the beginning I thought April was the only one who actually had her head in the game (even when her head was in other places). Unless, something miraculous happens, she's gone and she just didn't play her cards right and going along with HOH each week was her ruination.

Archived