Ollie - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the boys are gonna need plenty of that (luck), cause believe me if they had some serious game players in there they would not have a snowballs chance in hell in this game, they are light weights and so are all of them, but alas this is the season they gave us, so what are ya gonna do. I will be happy to see April hit the door, that is for sure,lol

oh and Ps, Ollie is about as lame as they come, seriously!!!!!!

it is sooo funny cause usually you and I are on the same page, but I am bored to tears this season, I almost want an argument between Amanda, and chelskanka and I hated , I mean hated season 9,lol, They are all just so paranid and to the point they cannot reason anything out and really play the game, I think if there were some other seasoned players in there all of them would be toast.

I originally thought that April would be stalking Ollie but after tonight, I think Ollie wants a meal ticket and thinks he found one in April. He's planning to move in with her and is balking that she might want him to get his own place in AZ.............he obviously has no job and no life.

He's not just a loser in this game..........he's a loser in life, as well.

I originally thought that April would be stalking Ollie but after tonight, I think Ollie wants a meal ticket and thinks he found one in April. He's planning to move in with her and is balking that she might want him to get his own place in AZ.............he obviously has no job and no life.

He's not just a loser in this game..........he's a loser in life, as well.

I 2nd that!

Can you frikin believe that? What a f'in joke. Now he's in the spa talking about moving in with April. Their setting up house. She just straight told him if you move in I am your GF not just dating you that would be an insult....Wait til she sees the show, or reads this thread, we got tons of insults :outfitted_pirate:

Ollie's got dollar signs in his eyes! And he's gonna freak when he meets all of April's "beaus" out in Arizona. Everytime he meets one he'll pull her aside..."So did you f'ck him too?' Remember Othello!!! Seriously, Ollie just wants to live off April and all her big talk. For all we know she could be deeply in dept. And then after a few weeks in BB then you move in together?

Also, earlier on the feed updates, Ollie was talking real tough to April like, "I'm going to go off on all this people..." So I take it nothing happened? At least Ollie is impotent in THAT way!

Sam, how would you feel if April was your daughter....I'd probably be picketing Grodner's office about now.

Ollie is the biggest wussy with Dan in a tight second place. I would love it if April were really broke wouldn't that be great? I don't know if you have the live feeds or not but they are in the sauna with Jerry and he's asking them about it they are trying to lay low about it even though he heard them talking in the spa. Ollie go off on anyone? Then who would cook, clean, or do anything for him when is House Wife leaves. Poor excuse of a man along with his bottom tooth that looks like a TUSK coming out

Yeah, I do have BBAD. Feeds no...I'd spend too much time on them. Love the updates! That hide & seek was lame. April/Ollie sulk. Everyone else obnoxiously happy. Bring on next HOH!

Will Renny freak when/if she goes up?

Actually I'm copying the rest of BBAD and switched over to this "mature" Barbra Stanwyck movie from like 1957. She was 50 looked good. Reminds me of my childhood. Everyone smoking, drinking coffee...Sterlyn Hayden is star. A real period piece, that I can actually remember in terms of how people looked back then!

Hey, Sam, this new dame B.Stanwyck just met is Fay Wray (original King Kong's girlfriend, 25 years later.) I'm a move buff...hope this helps put you to sleep...OMG...King Kong, a perfect role for Ryan!!!

TCM, but I had started copying it earlier. Coming up on TCM is Stanwyck and, get this, Marilyn Monroe in smaller role...MM what a woman! I really like the old Bogart pictures, especially when he was a P.I....he always got the crap kicked out of him in the first reel and spent the rest of the picture hunting down to goons that did it to him!!! And these 50's women, that what I call the era of pencil t@ts!!!!

Yes, Renny's spinning outta control of the game. And Keesha better get rid of manchell or manchell will get her. I hate manchell's baby talk to the camera!! Jessie must've been totally oblivious to her.

The best line of the night was when Ollie told April "You're more seasoned about this living together thing"

LMAO.......Ollie's never lived with anyone and April has probably lived with most of the guys in AZ (at least for a night!)

The best line of the night was when Ollie told April "You're more seasoned about this living together thing"

LMAO.......Ollie's never lived with anyone and April has probably lived with most of the guys in AZ (at least for a night!)

hey, so she should know of a good Motel! :dance2:

Oillie all for April doing what she has to to win this game, telling her to sell her clothes,give her money away, ect.. He is talking about moving in with her when they leave the house. He has told her he has no job to go back to anyway. I can see it now, April making the living Oillie doing what he does best, laying around. What a waste of space this guy is.

Archived