Ollie - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

April told Ollie the other night that she was in DR discussing what of their relationship was being shown on National TV. BB assured her that there is a 7 second delay so that any bad language, nudity or anything embarrassing could be edited out. This, of course, is true for CBS, but has nothing to do with what is going out on BBAD and 24/7. She thinks they are safe! :animated_rotfl:

I loved it tonight on the cbs show.Renny brings Ollie into the HOH room,renny says so tell me where you stand Ollie? Ollie eh ,I what do mean ,uh I'm here uh...

this is what crossed my mind "ollie saying to renny "hold on just a second I'll be right back,let me go ask April where I stand,I'm not really sure,but I'm sure she will tell me where I stand, and then I can answer your question,I think!'

I love that he is going to avenge Aprils leaving, but he can't muster the strength to save her in the POV or win a HOH to prevent this from the beginning. Guess all the f@-ggots (his crude words, not mine) in the house better watch out, Ollie's comin' for em.

Nice Christian, isn't he? :animated_scratchchin:

Archived