Wednesday, August 13th

CeCiMom

April, HOllie and Jerry going to sleep. While Memphis, Dan, Renny, Michelle and Keesha are getting one last meal in before slop @ midnight.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

me too boot keesha

the idiot in pov had nerve to go for prizes as well as pov

Ya I can NOT believe that Keesha did not put all her onions in the POV box. I can't believe that everyone but Libra went for the prizes. This tells you a lot about these people.

but libra even without going for prizes was an idiot

chunks weight more wtf

Keesha thinks she is safe, hands down, that is why she did not put all of her onions in the box, she was trying to win something, Memphis won an onion necklace,lololol keesha shoulda put all her onions in her box, by not doing so she showed herself to be overly confident.

Anyone know how long Jerry worked at Enron before they canned his butt?

Keesha thinks she is safe, hands down, that is why she did not put all of her onions in the box, she was trying to win something,

Yeah, kinda dumb. But on BBAD she was beginning to worry about really be going home. I still think Dan will not make a deal with Jerry's gang and go against Renny/Memphis/Michelle/Keesha gang.

I recalled some Wordsworth poem I remembered re Keesha last night:

"Shades of the prison house wall begin to appear to the growing child..." (something like that)

i think lots of folks got canned by enron

EXACTLY uvp! Big chunks weigh more than small, compact chunks? Are you serious??

And yes, Libra only went for PoV, however, she also managed to get the smallest amount of pounds of ALL the hg's competing! HUH?! She apparently wasn't moving too dayum fast to win the PoV. Also, Libra has a trip to Hawaii & a few grand, she is good in the prize dept. at this stage of the game. If she weren't on the block, no doubt in my mind she'd of put those 33lbs of onion chunks in the mystery prize box.

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

I hope Jerry, Ollie and April think they got Dan to vote out Libra, and instead Dan tells Michelle about it all, votes Libra out, and Michelle breaks the tied and sends Libra packing, and realizes she should stick with the Dan and Memphis team.

i think lots of folks got canned by enron

Hi, UVP! Actually I was kidding. Jerry acts like someone who was an enron boss and left with a golden parachute. I know the rank and file Enron workers were fine, hardworking, lied to people, who had their entire retirement funds stolen. To this day they have barely gotten pennies on the dollars for their hard earned retirement funds.

Now Jerry is retired military plus he was like CEO of some corporation and he does not need the money as he and his wife have Veterans benefits. Jerry has said he want's to win money for "his children and gandchildren"...well if he has half a brain he is liviing on interest from CDs/municipal bonds(you don't pay tax on MBs and their interest) so he should be doing just fine. Jerry least needs the money, along with April and Libra.

I hope Jerry, Ollie and April think they got Dan to vote out Libra, and instead Dan tells Michelle about it all, votes Libra out, and Michelle breaks the tied and sends Libra packing, and realizes she should stick with the Dan and Memphis team.

Yes!!! That would be my personal dream scenario.

Now Jerry is retired military plus he was like CEO of some corporation and he does not need the money as he and his wife have Veterans benefits. Jerry has said he want's to win money for "his children and gandchildren"...well if he has half a brain he is liviing on interest from CDs/municipal bonds(you don't pay tax on MBs and their interest) so he should be doing just fine. Jerry least needs the money, along with April and Libra

Just curious, why does it matter who is least in need of the money?? :huh:

not to me

unless you are in a third world country recruited hg

Jerry has a 3 cars and more money than God. Libra claims to make up to $30,000 a month salary.

No having money, has nothing to do with being on or winning bb but these people are such damn big mouths about how much they have. How in your right mind would you vote them to win $500,000 unless they were outstanding in all the HOH and POV's???

I hope Jerry, Ollie and April think they got Dan to vote out Libra, and instead Dan tells Michelle about it all,

that's what I'm waiting for because Michelle will go nuts when Dan tells her A/)/J are trying to go against her.....those are going to be some interesting fireworks!

Just curious, why does it matter who is least in need of the money??

IVgal...it matters because the Sequestered HGs who vote for the winner will determine a close F2 choice if one is broke and the other is rich. Get my drift?

i dont blame libra for refusing pics

This is only my 3rd season watching. Uvp, have other HG's refused having their pics taken by the HOH when they are up for eviction?

Thanks so much for info, IVgal!!! Jerry is so terrified of most of the women there no way will be make her an enemy!!! And I just hope Dan would divulge the plot if approached. They(A,O,J) are so dumb they think Libra could approach Dan and win him over...Dan is nice to Libra for one reason "Christian Charity!" If I were Dan and Libra approached I'd get to Michelle ASAP. All someone would have to do is tell Jerry, "Colonel, I hope your feeling haven't been hurt when everytime you turn your back on Libra she gives you the finger and does imitations of you. Libra shouldn't do you that way." Those two would get into it so much it wouldn't matter how it started!!!

i dont know if any other hg refuse it or not

but i can see her point of doing it

michelle had come to their room one night and hug all but libra

Archived