Wednesday, August 13th

CeCiMom

Michelle's constant harping on "America's player" is grating on my nerves too. I mean... has she never watched the house flip in past seasons before??? There is a reason that the "pawn" always goes home... because people change their minds and vote against the HOH's choice. Duh.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love for one of them to throw a vote to Keesha and try to blame it on Dan. Then eventually it would come out and that might actually convince the rest of them Dan is NOT America's Player (which he isn't...anymore). They all are watching Dan like a hawk to see if he does anything funny, but now he's back in full control of his game and can vote how he wants and doesn't have to do corny sight gags Grodner thinks the viewers tune in for. He'll look straight as an arrow as long as he doesn't do any big pranks or anything that would border on AP behavior.

I've been watching BBAD and the entire first hour was J/O/A/M shooting pool obsessing over Dan. I've noticed more so tonight how delusional they become when they get on one topic. Give it a rest HG or you'll drive yourself insane!!

The scroll at the bottom of the screen said April wants to have a convo with Keesha and Libra to make sure there are no hard feelings from her actions considering whoever leaves is going to be on that jury. Gee, maybe she should have thought about that when she was being the biotch from h.e. double hockey sticks!!

Wouldn't Jerry have a cow if he ended up needing the people on the jury to decide his fate? Considering his actions he would definitely NOT win this game but it appears he doesn't know how to think that far ahead. Most of these people seem to forget that little tidbit when it comes to this game.

Once an enemy, always an enemy.

I seriously believe most of these people are going to need therapy when they get out of that house. They'll all be suffering from PTSD due to all the fighting they've gone through over the past few weeks.

It was Jerry's idea. He's pretty good at thinking up those sneaky little lies.

Yet, Dan is the snake in the grass... as Jerry likes to say. :rolleyes:

Jerry doesn't think that far ahead because he had this holier than thou attitude of getting to final four and sacrificing himself so April, Ollie, Libra, and Keesha could go on. He doesn't plan on winning and doesn't expect to be even in final three. He's basically a waste of a houseguest key. Thanks for that one, CBS.

Archived