Tuesday's Show 8/12

laladoopiedu

This is one time Jerry won't be up the HOH a$$,if they think they have the 4 votes. If they think they have the 4 votes (Dan) she (michelle)will be kept in the dark!

And if they don't think they have the 4 votes, the plan will not go forward!

That is why it would be so funny for Dan to do it to them yet again! Outplayed and duped,yet a second week in a row! :animated_rotfl:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well last week was great for me, this week I want Keesha to go, not because I like Libra but it would piss the hell out of Keesha, she'd be twirling her hair going, WHA? But , but you all love me, and and I deserve this and and ( mind you as she's starting into the camera's) I just want Keesha to get screwed is all

Renny dressed for FOOT LOCKER?

If Libra leaves, can you imagine her in the Limo, "Err ah, Driver? Mamma needs some Chinese takeout, like NOW...And I hope they have all night liquor stores on the way to the takeout...And you will be using the CBS AMX card I hope..."

OK commercial break... the blow up just started. That Apeface chick is repulsive. She sits there, surprisingly having her legs closed for more than 20 minutes, with that smug look on her face. Absolutly sickening. She is far from attractive and has to be one of the biggest liars in the house... skanky scallwagger (is that the offensive word that Ollie used?).

He won't have to do what America says anymore. I wish the idiots would try it so we get a 3-3 tie. Michelle will not keep Libra. Michelle will be mad at A/O/J. So Dan, Keesha, Memphis, Renny and Michelle will squeeze Jerry, Ollie and April like bugs. April should go first, then Jeryy, then Ollie.

I have never participated in a message board, but tonight Jerry pissed me off SO much that I HAD to vent. The whole "judas" thing is bugging the shit out of me. He talks about Dan hiding behind his cross, but didn't old hypocrite Jerry have to take off anything referring to the Marines because HE in fact went back on HIS word in the VERY FIRST WEEK?!! Oh my gosh, he drives me NUTS!! I hope Dan or Memphis win HOH on Thursday and put Jerry's ass up on the block. I for one will be cheering when he walks out the door.

P.S. I used to hate Libra, but Jerry definitely takes the cake now!

And we only saw part of his speech on CBS. But since the Veto Ceremony happened Jerry has talked incessantly about how Dan betrayed him!!! Bla, Bla, Bla!!! I'll bet Jerry is a barre of laughs at a family reunion.l

I just want Keesha to get screwed is all.

Me to this would be great she thinks she is so smart for being the one who got Jesse out. I have to give Libra credit even though it may have been stupid for being honest with Michelle and not telling her any BS.

He won't have to do what America says anymore. I wish the idiots would try it so we get a 3-3 tie. Michelle will not keep Libra. Michelle will be mad at A/O/J. So Dan, Keesha, Memphis, Renny and Michelle will squeeze Jerry, Ollie and April like bugs. April should go first, then Jeryy, then Ollie.

I absolutely love this scenario and I think Michelle should see things as they really are. I mentioned on Libra's thread that if she is not sent packing then she will team up with Ollie and April. I would love it if Michelle sees the light and realizes that she has no real alliance with O/A. In the end, only one person will win. She should forget the fated alliance and play for herself. She will end up a third wheel.

Dan won't blow up. I read somewhere it will jeopardize his employment. That's why I feel for him, he has to sit there and take sh*t from shameless water boy. I wish someone would stick up for him and tell Jerry to STFU already. He doesn't even deserve the title Colonel.

Ok another thing that get me, this is the first season I have seen them all try to make HOH happy. Maybe I have total amnesia over past seasons. But they are all in there to play for themselves, not the HOH. This is really starting to tick me off.

Another thing with Michelle going after Libra saying she is the ring leader (I could really care less if she goes) but when she said about her getting all the votes rallied to get out the 1st 3 players. Ok I NEVER seen her go to Michelle for her vote, so why was the first 3 evictions unanimous?????

UM HELLLOOOOO MICHELLE VOTED RIGHT ALONG WITH THE HOUSE!!!!

Michelle, April, Jerry, and Ollie need to be :hammer:

I thought when Michelle was comforting Keesha in the 70's room last night (on tues tv episode)...when she was leaning over her...I thought she was going to kiss her. It was a very odd moment. And now to hear that she invited her up to sleep in the hoh bed too...things that make you go hmmmm....(and not that there's anything wrong with it...yada yada yada...;))

I have noticed for quite a while what I perceive as a crush Michelle has on Keesha. That person that knows Michelle from school that posted here said she goes both ways.

When she kept leaning in toward Keesha and you could see Keesha back up. I also thought she was going to kiss her. She might have and BB edited it out. Why would she chase her all over the house and ask her why she left the room. Kinda weird if you ask me.

872c6e11.gif

I didn't get any of that , but what I did get was that Michelle was really drunk, and she does like Keesha and I think wants her in an alliance with her (she feels alone), and also Michelle is sooo controlling that she could not stand the fact that Keesha was walking away from the whole shebang and washing her hands of it and Michell hated that, there are a lot of people out there that go ballistic if you walk away from them in an argument, they see it as not fair. Also Michelle was looped and when she jumped on the bed she was woozy and it looked to me like she was gonna fall into Keesha, even if she swings both ways , and she has a crush on Keesha, I do not think Michelle would let that out at all, I think she would guard that secret with her life, she seems to be too prideful like that to let that be known. I could be wrong tho, we will see how it plays out,lol

Michelle looked so distraught that Keesha was leaving the fight, but not because she was mad at her. The alcohol showed a different side of Michelle, imo. I REALLY expected her to kiss her when she was climbing on her. Agree that Michelle has a crush on Keesha.

Michelle knows by now it was Keesha that masterminded getting Jessie evicted. She has been told the story how Keesha saw Jessie acting all smug and laughing and that is why Keesha put him up when she was HOH.

When she was drunk that night she got a little bolder and twice leaned way in to Keesha's face to talk to her. (or try to kiss her)

yes she looked disraught, but I think it was because Keesha was refusing to continue with all of that, Michelle is the kind of controller who would not let a person leave the argument, oh no, she wants to fight it out and make a big brouhaha. Michelle loves to be the center of attention, and when she is not, look what happened, a huge fight ensued, Michelle started the whole thing, from bringing up the Libra thing (which by the way Libra was not being serious) to gathering them all up so a fight would ensue, and it was most definately the alcohol talking. Them being loopdy loo helped it along very nicely. I do not think at all that Michelle was gonna kiss keesha, first of all she woulda had to have been like over the top drunk because who in their right mind would just up and go in for a kiss , not knowing how Keesha would react, uh or over react, especially on nationl tv, nope, I think it looked that way because Michelle was drunk enough to have her balance off set and she was gonna fall into Keesha, nothing more than that. I cannot stand Michelle, I think she is overbearing and very insecure which is why she runs around with that loud foul mouth of hers. I hope she goes soon.

I agree that Libra wasn't serious about her clothing comment. Michelle stirred up that entire fight. I think I might dislike Michelle more than Libra at this point. Definitely a lot of what went on was fueled by alcohol. Keesha was pretty drunk, and Michelle used that opportunity to get them all going.

I'm curious to see which alliance path Michelle takes after the HOH on Thursday. I think Michelle sees that Libra & Keesha were together on getting out Jessie, but Michelle likes Keesha more, even if she doesn't trust her. I also think Michelle sees what April is doing. Michelle is extremely paranoid, so unless Memphis gets the HOH, she's going to be even more of a wreck than we've seen. She's not a primary target for anyone at this point though, unless they all band together and see she's a pot stirring psycho.

yes, unfortunately they are gonna be gunnin for April next week, which I would say go for it, cause of her and Ollie, they need to split that up, and Michelle is really nuts, and I think deep down noone really wants to hook up with her or work with her to get further in the game cause she is sooo loud and unattractive with it. Memphis may act like he is in her cornor, but I think Michelle will continue to find herself on the outside looking in, through her own actions. The only reaosn she had friends this week was cause she was HOH, she is too much a loose cannon to be trusted.

the comment was a bit passive aggressive

but michelle did blow it up

Archived