Tuesday's Show 8/12

laladoopiedu

Yes, good anology Upv, it was definately passive agressive but since they were all drinking and having a somewhat good time I think Libra just thought she could kid around, oh hell no, Michelle took that one to the bank,lololol

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that Libra said it in a joking manner, but I thought it was smart of Michelle to stir the pot. She is on her own (well, other than Memphis...riiiight) so why not try to turn them against one another? Gets Michelle off the radar a bit. Seems to have worked too, as I think April, Jerry & maybe even Keesha have moved to the frontburners as next to be put on the block.(dependent on who wins HoH of course)

As for Jerry's behavior last night...UGH, for petes' sake!! He has NO compassion at all. I think winning these PoV's has given him a huge ego trip & he is trippin all over himself with it! Yes, Dan went against the alliance, but ya know what, that is the point of the game at times!! Jerry seems so convinced that Dan is AP, therefore, shouldn't he ALSO realize that Dan did not vote against Jerry, AMERICA did!! Hellooooooooo?!?!?!

There have been so many power trips so early in this game, it still boggles my mind. Have ANY of these hg's TRULY watched an entire season of BB?

Jerry seems so convinced that Dan is AP, therefore, shouldn't he ALSO realize that Dan did not vote against Jerry, AMERICA did!!

And then Jerry called Dan a scumbag for being America's player, so in a sense, he was calling America a scumbag! :animated_shocking:

I just think it's amazing how Ollie and Jerry can forget that they too went against their word in the VERY FIRST WEEK! :footballhelmet:

Archived