Monday, July 28th

Hmpfff! :furious3:

I didn't make the cut!?

j/k ;)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew someone was gonna jump in there and say that, well yes you can make the cut, all of Morty's regs make the cut, sorry I did not type your name, but I was thinkin it,lol I only typed 13 names, all of us that are here day in and day out know this game so well, kiss kiss IMIN,lol

oh yeah Marys, I am definately Bikini material,lol

I would of course love Gingers HOH, I want all of you all in my alliance that is the hard part,lol

ok cool! :kiss:

(I know though you'll secretly plot to get me out 1st cause I was a whiny baby...:baby:)

:animated_rotfl:

ImIn you always have great insight to what is goin on in this game, I always appericate your comments, I do not think you are whiny at all,lol

That would be the reason I'd want to keep you around Marty!

:food-smiley-005: I'd want to be a member of the happy hour crew!

well I would want my Ritas,lol

I would prolly get kicked to the curb cause I would be a shit disturber, never could resist a good fight,lolol, verbal that is

No UPV would be really good in the comps, we could only evict him if he was not in our alliance,lol

upv is a threat...he knows this game too well. gotta get rid of him early or he'll make final 2 for sure.

lolol sooo true about UPV and gettin rid of the ladies, yes we would have to 86 him,lolol, but little King and KYO would be on our side for sure,lololol, they love the ladies, Marty you would have to go blonde :gossip:

we'd all have to wear blond wigs for the boys,lol I have red hair as well

fatcat would I have to wear a bikini?? Haven't work one since 1980. Never in a million years could I compete with you...... You look better than most of these ladies on BB. I've been blonde so can do that.

I echo what some others have said. It took Libra, Keesha, Ollie and April to force me to root for Michelle and Jessie. I still like Memphis but never cared much for Jessie and Michelle. However, I'm forced to root for them this week and next to break up those four douches.

I went and looked up BB10 Renny impersonations from last night (on youtube...2 parts)...omg...it was hysterical! It was great to see the hgs all laughing and getting along for a change. I hope we see more of that from them than the bashing we've been seeing as of late...

Her impersonations of Michelle were the best...spot on...and Dan's impersonation at the end really topped it all off!

If I ever got casted to BB I'd be one of the first evicted because I don't like following people (very head strong) and would say exactly what was on my mind no matter who it offended. The possibility of 500k (270 or so after taxes) isn't enough to compromise who I am.

Now if they guaranteed me the money then MAYBE I would but people like me don't last too long in reality game shows because we aren't able to change who we are in real life in order to get further into the game.

me too XAL, I really am pretty headstrong, and really do not take nicely to people telling me what to do, I would have to run my own agenda and so I would see me out early in there, yeah if I knew I would be guarenteed the money for some reason or another it might be worth it to move in there and battle,lol

Exactly Fatcat.

You know, just once I wish someone would stand up for themselves in this game when told what to do by an HoH instead of going right along or lying.

If Keesha pulled me into that room and asked if she could count on my vote I'd tell her in plain English, but in a nice way...

"I'm not giving anyone my word on anything in this house because things change constantly. The night of the vote I'm going to vote how I want to and if you can't respect that, it's your problem. I'm playing this game for myself, not for you and your agenda."

let me see now....

I'm not an ass kisser

not a follower,

will interject if my opinion is strong enough

hate cleaning,

love cooking (when bored)

love to garden (would take care of pool & spa)

love to read, so would be looking at all walls, floors and ceilings memorizing dust and such

not catty,

am a little chatty

can be a little funny

have a dirty mind

gray hair (mixed with a little natural black)

don't wear bikini, but live in jammie

wear shorts and cut up t's when have to come out of jammies

oh and I love BIG BROTHER

and one more thing...if a group like that got together, oLd guy would have to come outta box!!

hmmmmm oh one more thing! No one could know you were from Mortys else auto banishment from the house...rofllllllllllllll :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

These people seem so intimidated by each other and not wanting to offend, see that is where I get off the bus, I would be telling Libra in no uncertain terms who I am and what I will be doing,lol, although I would never come off in the controlling way she does, my control is much more subtle, but I do think if you let people know what you see is what you get there is some comfort in that , then there is no musunderstandings. Keesha said she would be turning the house upside down,what, she did nothing, a very weak play in my opinion, that is unless Jesse gets voted out,lol

Agreed Suez, we could be like the stealth houseguests,lol

I'm 6'6", 245 pounds, half Italian and half German. Nothing intimidates me. :giljotiini:

The only person I personally know who is more bull-headed than me is my father....so people know where I got it. When we get in an argument it's always entertaining. Neither one of us budges and it always ends up with us walking away pretty much where we started, nowhere.

It can be a curse to be so head strong and to be honest I'd love to be able to curb my attitude a bit, but at 34 it may already be too late.

Just read in live feeds that Libra, April and Ollie want to confront Keesha about getting Jessie out. With her permission of course....LETS HOPE SO!!!

QUOTE SHELDON IN LIVE FEEDS

April Ollie and Libra are outside talking about keeping Angie! ( I hope so!) They are going to go to Keesha and get the okay from her. they are saying Jesse is the bigger threat. Also they are saying that America is probably calling them stupid because Jesse cant win the POV and take himself off now...

Archived