Monday, July 28th

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the 7 did is annoy me more last night on BBAD so I turned it off.

I didn't even watch the Sunday show. This season is horrible and I have a feeling it may be the last one for CBS because the ratings have been bad too. I'm not sure why CBS thought these guys would be entertaining but there are only a couple on the entire show who can hold my interest for more than 5 minutes.

Weird I voted on that poll and I can't see the results.

I just vote and did not see results either. I just found the link but will look around for the Results.

Xal if you watch the CBS you will be angry.They make Keesha good edit and left out a lot of stuff she said. They did not paint Angie that great. CBS also make a cute little clip of Ollie and April like a cute little love story. puke.

Please never let me read the CBS message boards again.

If I do, I give anyone permission to smack me in the face or throw cold water on me.

I think I lost half my brain cells.

I went to cbs bb message board a few seasons ago...hated it. It's complete chaos imo. I don't even like to go to the pictures section...they all take too long to load (and I have high speed cable connection!) :frusty:

This season...I had such a positive feel for how the season was going to progress...first week I liked a lot of them...disliked some but thought they'd still be good gamers and interesting people. 3 weeks into the season...I can't stand most of them and think they are some of the worst strategic bb players ever...including last season. I am seriously thinking of giving up on watching...and I've watched every season from the very beginning, I've never felt this way before. If there is not a serious shakeup in the dynamics of the house...the mob...ugh...I don't want to make a threat yet...but I'm starting to think in that direction. I don't even really like the people I'm rooting for...how sad is that?!

:frusty::frusty::frusty:

I only watch the CBS shows for the DR sessions and the Live Show to see who is evicted and gets HoH.

I would love to see April and Ollie's faces when they come out of the house. If you google "April and Ollie" their "relationship" is evident.

I think Big Brother ought to make an announcement over the loudspeaker that the fans are unhappy with the vote with the house and to take that in mind when you vote. :food-smiley-005:

Funny is I don't really like Jesse or Michelle (she is not as bad) but I would LOVE for them to win and take down the Nerd Herd 2.

The nerd heard.LOL My only wish is that they'd boot Jessie's ass out of there this week.

As one who moaned about wanting a cast who:

1. didn't know each other in anyway

2. was diverse in age

3. was diverse in ethnic backgrounds

4. diverse in religion

5. diverse politically

6. had no previous acting, modeling, stage experience, agent, or sag card

7. were avid watchers of the show, and

8. No Twists

I feel I got 5 outta 8 requests.....(6 if no twist shows up). With this said, this season is basically what I asked for. :food-smiley-005:

Now the fact that I got a moaner, a cryer, a squeeker, a whinner, a sleaze, a tramp, a scamp, a nice girl, a nice guy, a gay guy, a smart guy, a dumb guy and a dirty old guy; along with a lier, a player, a dork, a dummy, a nerd, a wierdo, a yakker, a cackler, a screecher, and a preacher.....ITS MAKES THE SHOW FOR ME!!

Most of all....I got this board and I'm loving it!!!!!! :animated_bouncy:

excellent post SueZ! :2thumbsup:

I should print that out and re-read it when I'm feeling discouraged ...like now!

awesome and soo true of all of us,lololol

My dream team would be Memphis, Dan, Renny, and maybe Ollie. Don't like the game Keesha and April are playing. Libra's game is pretty good so far but her personality is a little much., same with Michelle. Angie has no game and Jessie is a bully. Jerry really knows this game. He has slid from alliance to alliance, stirred the pot at just the right moment and laid low when the time is right...too bad I don't like him.

I think it was Mrs F that said last season that it would be fun to have a fan cast show, with like some of the fans that come to the boards like Morty's, boy would we be a back stabbin bunch, what fun,lolol

here is the line up

Gingersnaps

Fatcat

Marty

Joyami

SueZque

Wicked

Reaper

UPV

Little King

KYO

Erin

Mrs F

Slowpoke

This would be a good starting line up, a house to deal with,lolololol

OMG, that would be damn funny.

I'd be the only one there who likes Keesha because she reminds me of Daniele Donato. I'd be the first out of the house. Maybe because I'm a good cook, you guys would keep me around for a while.LMAO

Archived