Monday, July 28th

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

me either, plant the damn seeds,lolol Get that bugger out.

XAL, love your description of yourself, could be very intimidating,lol

I'm torn on it, while I think Jessie deserves to go, I really think there will be no chance of getting out the bitch girls unless he stays.

It's a pro and con thing

Angie or one of bitches next week.

I think I rather have one of the bitches evicted next week...preferably Skreesh and/or Lib.

I really want those nerd herders to go too, but I hate that Jesse would get to stay over it, hey I guess either way I will be happy, but I am just thinkin Jesse is gonna be hard to get rid of the longer he stays and soooo annoying,lol

While I do think there is not doubt that Angie will nominate the same people as Jessie next week I am not so sure her heart is in the game anymore. She is my favorite but I am fine with her going home. I think she got stuck with a bunch of crappola people. Brian and Steven went home the 2 people she was closest to. I just don't think she had the fire in her belly anymore.

If one of the Mean Girls get HOH then I think I will be spending more time doing other stuff rather then watching feeds. I just could not take that party up there.

It would be interesting to see what Renny or Dan would do with HOH.

Most of the comps have in my opinion been crap shoot comps and not ones that were won by any real skill. (well the honey one was make for Jessie)

Anyway it is a long time from now until Thursday night......

know that

If Renny gets HOH we know for sure it won't be Skreesha going up.

Jerry will be gunning for either Jessie, Memphis, Michelle and Angie (depending on who's left).

Dan is the wild card.....not sure about him. Though he's been hanging out with the bitches, it might be facade.

The only hope is Jessie, Memphis, Michelle and Angie to start shaking up the house. Otherwise, I think we all know how this game will end.

I would hate to see a nerd herd 2 win in this game, it is shades of season 6 with Maggie and her followers, I agree with all of who will put who up and Dan definately is a wild card, I think he is downright silly at times,lolol

Also I do not think Angies heart is in it so it would be a waste to send her packin, love to see Jesse go, just sayin,lol

I read earlier they might be changing to vote out Jesse, but I heard the Triple Terrors talking in HOH and it sounded like it's still Angie hittin the door.

The only reason Libra is now pushing for booting Jesse out instead of Angie is because he signaled her last night that she'll be going home next week :giggle:

I knew come this morning she'd be meeting behind Skeeshas back to evict Jesse instead of Angie! She's running skeered now :ghost2:

No one will be able to change that idiots mind tho, she's hell bent on taking Angie out BUT if they all get together and decide on their own and not listen to that crazy bitch, then it'll get done and that's that! What the hell can she do? She's not playing for HOH so screw her! I'd love to see her reaction when she finds out her so called *friends* ignored her request.

Personally I'd rather have Jessie stay, win HOH and put up both Libra and that idiot Keesha up :clap: I'm not sure which I'd like best; To see Keeshas priceless face when Julie announces that Jessie has been evicted from the BB house OR she her face when she and Libra get put up. Either way would be PRICELESS :smilielol:

Yeah, they say it now, but come vote time, they always seem to falter and follow the shepherd like the sheep they are!

Yeah, they say it now, but come vote time, they always seem to falter and follow the shepherd like the sheep they are!

You're right, now matter how much they talk about evicting Jessie, we all know it is Angie walking out the door on Thurs.

This was driving me crazy so I looked through the feeds and shows on DVR to see who said what and who was in on putting Steven up. (I can't wait till Keesha will watch the show and see how well she reads people as she says she does.)

In the HOH with Jesse was L, O, Ap, Mi. Jesse said Rennys going up. Libra said loud NOOOO! (like it's her decision.)

April is first to say put up Steven, Ollie says get Renny next week. The trio (L/O/A) also talked about not trusting and doubting Keesha.

Keesha was outside with Angie at the time saying she can't stand April she doesn't like catty girls and doesn't want to be one.

I'm tired of April saying it's not fair Memphis won a car, if she won the car would she say send me home I doubt it.

IMO Keesha wants Angie out because of jealousy, Angie gets along with the guys they like to hang out with her instead of falling all over Keesha.

Jesse said Rennys going up. Libra said loud NOOOO! (like it's her decision.)

It was also agreed that Renny would go up week three. This was decided week one and stated by Jessie week two.

They all have short memories when it doesn't suit them to remember.

Keesha stuck with the house voting Steven out keeping a target off her back, but expects Angie to help Steven like she did Brian an get a target on her back.

Keesha's a dumb ass for saying she's Stevens friend but Angie isn't when both stuck with the house and voted Steven out.

I loved Memphis calling them out about Keesha wearing Stevens sweatshirt when Renny called out Angie for wearing Brian's hat. They were all speechless for once.

Archived