Saturday, July 26th

Sara5229

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope. Comp was today and Keesha won it. I think they have the POV meeting on Sunday but, I'm not positive about that.

Thanks, CeCiMom! I guess you know posting of 24/7 clips are now banned. Will BBAD be next? I heard BBAU is on every day. If they discontinued 24/7..BBAD, could CBS get by with 5,6 or 7 days aweek, where info is fresh? I think stopping the 24/7 YouTube will hurt CBS broadcast because those clips were like Free Advertising for CBS show! All I know is BB is only reality show that engenders as much strong reactions from fans.

Why did they just show everyone bashing the "outsiders" the entire BBAD? I had to ff through 3/4's of it. SO ANNOYING. And by the way, about Jerry's stupid "x factor" thing. When in the crap is that going to be able to be implemented? When Jerry is in a room w/ everyone else Ollie is supposed to do the "x factor" and then they both walk away together to have a secret meeting? How is that gonna work Jerry? Won't they be a little suspicious? I don't get it. Get your hollow bones outta here. Thank you.

grodner is a scumbag

The show went completely down the drain once they brought this Kenny G look-alike on board.

She's been with the show since season 2, it's just when Arnold left as co producer and she became the full producer that things got bad...

Was just having trouple opening feeds 2 and 4. I kept getting some AOL message and I don't use AOL. I just kept trying to open and on try #15 I got feed 4. I can't watch the HOH room talk anymore.

Yep, it's on 3 now and Okay.

Jessie has begun to call out the others in front of Skreesha. He's telling about how he was "forced" to put up Steven for immunity this week. It's his own damn fault.

Confrontation now. Jessie, April and they are calling for Libra.

Libra has a sick stomach and Michelle says the bathroom is disgusting....too much grazing.

When was water thrown...is Michelle talking about that old incident between Skreesh and April.

Wait a minute...if Libra's stomach hurts why is she in bed chomping (sounds like a cow) on food?

Ha Ha Ha...she's telling Jerry her stomach really hurts and she was just eating.

She doesn't want to go up to HOH room and stand up to the confrontation from Jessie.

Jerry says he is going to get Memphis out and Memphis is trying to turn Jerry against Libra.

When is Jerry getting evicted....I can't wait.

and they keeping yelling back at Jessie that he is SAFE!

I think there is nothing he can do to get evicted because Keesha wants Angie out.

I never heard people talk in circles so much before. Jessie give it up.

Jessie says he is attracted to black women and knows their personalities.

Jessie and Libra have something in common.....they use the phrase "under the bus" constantly.

wow - Keesha needs to just tell Jessie to get out of the HoH room. He is an even bigger idiot than I thought. He may not have been the target but at the rate he is going he will be...

He just doesn't shut up.

Good Grief, Keesha makes a great play in the game and she is attacked by everyone on this board it seems. She did the smart thing by breaking up those four and using the others while she had the chance. She knows she can't trust the others but she also knows now is her chance to use them. I think she is playing this game smart. She did not back down when it came time to put two strong players up and she also won POV. What do you want from the girl? She may seem weak but I think the girl knows exactly what to do and who to trust.

Archived